AVIC411.com

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I paid for one last Friday night, received an email almost immediately that it would ship out Monday. Now just waiting and hoping it will show up!

Should take about 7-10 days. It's coming from Houston, TEXXAASS Yalll.

Let me know when you get it. Thanks :D

Are you planning on making any other styles, such as stainless or silver or anything else? I don't wanna place an order for this and not be able to replace it if there's another knob that is released.

I am not going to make any other color for the X series. I did that for the F series and very rarely sell the Stainless ones. Everyone wants Black. Sorry about that.

Cool do you have knobs for the d3 and if so how easy or hard is it to change?

my d3`s knob is raggady now but the rest of the unit looks great.

I know. I have a D3 in one of my cars too. The knob is cheap plastic and looks crappy. I don't make a new knob for that unit. If there is some interest I guess I could.

Thanks!!!

Are you planning on making any other styles, such as stainless or silver or anything else? I don't wanna place an order for this and not be able to replace it if there's another knob that is released.

I am not going to make any other color for the X series. I did that for the F series and very rarely sell the Stainless ones. Everyone wants Black. Sorry about that.

No problem! Just wanted to know. I'm not disappointed with black at all; I just wanted to get some research done before I purchase one. You will hear from me probably by next week :D

I just want to throw my two cents in. i purchased one and received it about a week later.. (I work for the US Postal Service and know how shitty it is).

Simple instructions, had the knob on in less than two minutes, and made the functionality 10000 times better! And it doesn't obscure the neons colored light behind the knob! All i can say is Thomas did something that Pioneer couldnt do, and that was make the unit more functional. Thank you!!