AVIC411.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I received my knob... but it did not come with directions, ( not that is would be all that hard).

But what is it supposed to stay on with. It does not have double sided tape and it seems to large for my x-series.

We sent you a knob for the F series by mistake. It is slightly larger and does not fit the X series.

I resent you a new X knob. It's on the way.

Sorry about that. first time that has happened. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Thomas,

I got the knob last week but I think I messed up and ordered the x series instead of the f series. Can I send this one back and get the f series?

john

Sure, just send it back and I will send you a F series. The X series has a slight indentation in the face of it. If that is the knob you got, it won't fit. They are different. No problem though, just send it back.

Thanks

Thomas,

Never mind my mistake when I actually tried it it was the right one. Thanks again for a great product.

John

Thomas,

I got the knob last week but I think I messed up and ordered the x series instead of the f series. Can I send this one back and get the f series?

john

Sure, just send it back and I will send you a F series. The X series has a slight indentation in the face of it. If that is the knob you got, it won't fit. They are different. No problem though, just send it back.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Just a note to let everyone who has ordered a new knob for their units know that I will be shipping all knobs out on Monday the 4th. We have been closed for the holidays for the last 2 weeks. I haven't forgotten anybody :D

Thanks again for everyone's kind words and support. I have probably been thanked for making these over 1000 times lol