AVIC411.com

This knob is also compatible with the F series or is it a different one ?

Where and how can I get the F series bigger knob ?

Thanks

AVIC replacement knobs. Fit F90BT, F900 and F700 These knobs work WAY better than the original knob.

To order just use my email address thomashohl@comcast.net on Paypal. The prices are:

Smooth Stainless $22.00

Knurled Stainless $25.00

Smooth Black $20.00

Knurled Black, Blue, Red, or Gold $22.00

*Please add $10.00 for shipping to Europe and Canada.

All knobs are in stock and ship in a day or so.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi!

I bought a knob a few months back and have been very pleased with it. Now that the weather has changed, however the knob keeps falling off. I've tried pushing it back in but when I return to my car at the end of the day I'll find the knob in the center dash. I'm guessing this is heat related?

Any recommendation on how to adhere it? At this point I can't live without this knob on my x910bt!

Hi!

I bought a knob a few months back and have been very pleased with it. Now that the weather has changed, however the knob keeps falling off. I've tried pushing it back in but when I return to my car at the end of the day I'll find the knob in the center dash. I'm guessing this is heat related?

Any recommendation on how to adhere it? At this point I can't live without this knob on my x910bt!

It seems that Pioneer did not hold very tight tolerences on that plastic knob. Some people have reported the same problem. You have a few options, I can send you another knob that fits tighter, or you can epoxy that one on there with a very small amount of epoxy from the hardware store. It's sorta cracks me up that some people have been reluctant to epoxy the new knob on there; like you would ever want to go back to that old plastic POS lol :D

Let me know or PM me if you want another tighter one (gratas of course).

• 3 months later...

Ok, just emptied my inbox. Sorry about that guys. Still trying top figure out this new format. :rolleyes:

Make sure and contact me if you do not receive your knob in the mail within about a week to 10 days. Im in TX and some of them have been getting lost again in the freekin mail. I guess the post office thinks its "bomb parts" or something.

I ship these knobs out every day and I really try and make sure they get to you, but there are other forces involved that are working against me. USPS

MAKE SURE AND CONTACT ME IF YOU DO NOT GET YOUR KNOB IN A TIMELY MANNER.

My knob is also falling off everyday now as well. I will try and use some epoxy/adhesive to get it to stay on. If that doesn't work (why wouldn't it?), then I'll contact you for a replacement. Thank you. Still love it. Actually, when it fell off, I remembered how bad the original knob was and I can't live without it now. lol

• 9 months later...

want one for my 910.. key issue for me is the push to dial via bluetooth.. the original knob is so flat its hard to get center registration.

does this knob help with that? I don't listen to music often, and have the steering wheel controls for volume..

but because my blackberry is connected to my company network, the screen is password locked after 5 mins.

I need the push button to activate voice dial without having to unlock the phone

Sam

• 2 weeks later...

The new knob just makes controlling the unit MUCH easier.

Not sure about helping with the center push but trust me its way better.

want one for my 910.. key issue for me is the push to dial via bluetooth.. the original knob is so flat its hard to get center registration.

does this knob help with that? I don't listen to music often, and have the steering wheel controls for volume..

but because my blackberry is connected to my company network, the screen is password locked after 5 mins.

I need the push button to activate voice dial without having to unlock the phone

Sam

I do not yet have a knob for the X930 as it is slightly smaller than the X920 (go figure) as if the thing wasn't small enough already lol.

A X930 knob should be ready in the next few weeks though. Stay tuned.

I want a knob?? available for the x930bt?? PM me thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...