AVIC411.com

New member. Just got an X910BT, question about maps

I just received my X910BT today via UPS. I am confused about one thing. I thought there was supposed to be an SD card with the map data on it, included.

Does this unit come with built in maps? I am just bewildered because of this. I have to go purchase an SD card now so that I can upload music and what not.

Any information is appreciated.

I just received my X910BT today via UPS. I am confused about one thing. I thought there was supposed to be an SD card with the map data on it, included.

Does this unit come with built in maps? I am just bewildered because of this. I have to go purchase an SD card now so that I can upload music and what not.

I dunno... A quick look at the manual, or even a spec sheet (preferably before purchase) might have answered that...

Ya, thanks for the sarcastic reply. :twisted:

However you were correct. I did a read through on the manual and it had all the information i was looking for.

side note: Are there any brands of SD cards that are known NOT to work on these units?

thanks

ive tried 4 different sd cards with the same problem! Screen freezes while playing artist and time displayed! I give up ive spent to much money on sd cards time for unit to be sold!

Dude just return the cards, no need to sell your unit. Any legit store would take back the sd cards for a full refund as long as you still have the packaging and the card isn't damaged.

way to do your research before buying the unit. :lol:

Sd card works alot better now since deleting the my disk files first then copying the 3.0/3.01 over!! ABOUT TIME! :D

Getting same old problems back of screen freezing in sd music mode, same with usb and takes forever to swirch to next song on random!!