AVIC411.com

Accessories?

I've tried searching and checking pioneer's website and just searching online, but I can't seem to find any information..

I just got a Z-110, and I have an Iphone 3GS, i'm assuming the CD-IU50V is what i need, as pioneer's website says, however i've noticed this cable is SHORT. They don't list the length, but they also have a CD-IU200V, which they list at 2 meters. They don't say its compatible with the 110, in fact, both models say they're compatible with different things, but by the looks of them and by the naming convention it seems the 50V is a half meter cable and the 200V is a 2 meter cable, both being the same and interchangable. Really don't think the short one will be long enough for me, can someone confirm these are in fact the same thing and interchangeable and just different lengths? Also, this will work 100% with an iphone 3gs right? Thanks

I was looking at the installation manual for the z110bt, and it inlcludes a USB cable. I believe that you will use the cable that comes with it to run to your glovebox or whatever, then plug the CD-IU50V into the USB cable... Can anyone confirm?

That is correct ,the cable plus CD-IU50V is long enough to run to the glovebox or center console in my car