AVIC411.com

new firmware

What firmware, for which unit, and where is the link? Learn how to post in a forum you moron.

What? Really that is what you got to say you inconsiderate douche. He posted in the x-series, so my guess you retard is that it is for the x-series. Also this whole forum only deals with AVIC made by Pioneer so do some of your own work and go to Pioneer's web page and look for yourself. But no your feeble little mind can't do that so you just call someone a moron because of your own shortcomings and not wanting to do anything for yourself. You know if you ask anyone on this forum i am a nice guy, never insult anyone and usually do not respond to idiotic post like this, but your post my friend makes want to go punch your mom in the uterus to verify that she does not give birth to any more time wasting useless sacks of skin like you.

For anyone else reading this i sincerely apologize for showing my Neanderthal side with this post.

I hope someone can help me!!

I bought an AVIC-X910BT 2 weeks ago, and as soon as I had it installed, I downloaded and installed the newest update from pioneer 3.sonething. After that my unit like many others it started to reboot by itself every 5 minutes or so, and I went into this forum to find some answers.

I downloaded the files from itchybot and followed all the instructions and I am stuck with a black screen. I can go into CE again anytime, but when I reset it using the reset and the eject button I get the same black screen.

Something I noticed was that when I try to change the flash dump there is nothing there. There must be something I can do, at least get it back to its original software. Since I am new at this, (stupid me) I did NOT make a backup of the original files on the unit.

Please help me!!!

Ok, I did it, and with a Mac. I figured out that I was not using Explorer to replace all the files. I did just that and restarted my AVIC and there it was. I replaced all of the files from My Flash Disc with the files I downloaded with the same name from this blog.

Thanks a bunch!!