AVIC411.com

"WARNING, IMAGE MAY BE REVERSED" after 3.0 Update

Sorry if this has been asked before. I searched the forum but it only pointed to a backup camera issue which I dont have installed. Is anyone else getting the message "WARNING, IMAGE MAY BE REVERSED" when booting after updating to 3.0? The unit still works fine but the message is annoying.

Thanks,

Mark

Sorry if this has been asked before. I searched the forum but it only pointed to a backup camera issue which I dont have installed. Is anyone else getting the message "WARNING, IMAGE MAY BE REVERSED" when booting after updating to 3.0? The unit still works fine but the message is annoying.

Thanks,

Mark

I have read that sometimes after a major update that the camera setting may get switched on even though there may not be a camera installed. Wouldn't hurt to go into Top Menu/Settings/System Settings/Back Camera and see what it's set at.

Thanks a bunch. I've been waiting for someone to figure this out. I know it wasn't going to be me. I'm not that talented. I appreciate the work you and others do for the benefit of us all. Keep up the great work; and again, thanks. I did it, and you are right. No more 'reverse image' message when on reverse. A nice clean screen. The way it should be. Again, thanks.