AVIC411.com

arrow size adjustment?

Also I did a speedcam hack, using the code posting here. The camera warning showed up, but no warning sound. Can someone let me know what I need to do to get the warning sound back. I had this hack on my 2.0ver and it was working perfect. Update to 3.0 erase everything.

last question, I updated using the software bought from Pioneer. Should I update it to 3.01 ver that post here on this forum. Thank you

I just updated my 500BT with 3.0 update software from Pioneer (legit copy). Everything work well except the arrow seems to be much smaller the arrow from 2.0 ver. Anybody know what I can do, edit data.zip...etc... to make the arrow bigger? I figure this shouldn't be hard. Thank you

you have to edit your sys.txt, add this to the [map] part

3dcarsizemin=2500 
3dcarsizemax=5000 
3dcarsizemul=15000 

also, you have to play with the values as i'm still trying to figure out the best setting for it

the arrow work perfect !! however it was still alittle small for my taste, so I increase the "carsizemin" up to 3500 and now it is just like how I wanted. Thanks

I just updated my 500BT with 3.0 update software from Pioneer (legit copy). Everything work well except the arrow seems to be much smaller the arrow from 2.0 ver. Anybody know what I can do, edit data.zip...etc... to make the arrow bigger? I figure this shouldn't be hard. Thank you

3dcarsizemin=2500 
3dcarsizemax=5000 
3dcarsizemul=15000 

also, you have to play with the values as i'm still trying to figure out the best setting for it

the arrow work perfect !! however it was still alittle small for my taste, so I increase the "carsizemin" up to 3500 and now it is just like how I wanted. Thanks

3dcarsizemin=2500 
3dcarsizemax=5000 
3dcarsizemul=15000 

no prob

i changed the values in the pioneer.ini in the project_config folder. is this any different from the sys.txt change? I used:

3dcarsizemin=3000

3dcarsizemax=5000

and the arrow is just how i want it (except for color).

changing the sys.txt would be the easier of the two but i wonder what priority the unit reads this in.

3dcarsizemin=2500 
3dcarsizemax=5000 
3dcarsizemul=15000 

Hi,

I also wanted to increase the size of the arrow in 2D map, can you please tell me what code, and where do I need to add to have the arrow increase in size? Thank you

3dcarsizemin=2500 
3dcarsizemax=5000 
3dcarsizemul=15000 

Hi,

I also wanted to increase the size of the arrow in 2D map, can you please tell me what code, and where do I need to add to have the arrow increase in size? Thank you

not sure though, but i think for you to get the arrow bigger you have to enlarge the bmp and edit the the spr file.

• 2 weeks later...