AVIC411.com

*F90BT*3.0 is Excellent* What VIDEO Codec Does it Support?

i got this unit yesturday, 2.0 sucked, i was going to blow my brains out, after coming here and upgrading it to 3.0 its finally what i paid for...now it works like its supposed too...I dont like playing crap off the ipod, id like to play movies,and music videos off sd card? or usb flash drive....I am having a problem where either i hear AUDIO and no Video, or i see Video and do not hear Audio...anyone know what codec i can convert my files to so it plays off usb or sd card? sound and video?

I use the free program called handbrake and select apple universal as the "format type". It converts them to a mp4 that looks really good and plays perfectly! I'm sure there are better ways, but this always works for me, and doesn't take too long to convert a video

I didnt ask anything about the manual? but i guess theres always a smart ass in the crowd...i asked what program/or format people use to get best video/sound quality? RICE BURNER!!!!!

And you did ask which codec to convert to. That's exactly what is in the manual. :lol:

And calm it down about other people's sexual preferences... it makes yours look suspicious. :?

I don't think I've ever seen someone get so mad at someone for giving them the link and page number to a detailed table of codecs and the ways in which you can use them for your device. That's actually pretty hilarious.

Until you learn anything about cars, you should refrain from posting. It's a Hyundai, not a VW or Honda, and it's not "ricer" in the slightest. I do not have a massive spoiler or anything "Autozone" of the sort.

Also, you indeed did not ask for a program. You asked for a codec that you could convert your files to. That's what I gave you.

Rock on, ignorant dude. Rock on.

I've said my piece. Moving on.

lol there is no page 201.

yeah....... i just about fell over when I saw no page 201, but did not want to fan the flames...... fuunnnnnny

Ahhh.. it's because they broke the manual up into 2 sections for Pioneer. Check out the manual from Crutchfield: http://akamaipix.crutchfield.com/Manual ... VICF90.PDF

Page 201.