AVIC411.com

Think im bricked

Unit wont boot pioneer screen comes up trys to go into test mode when it starts downloading the files it sunddenly reboots is there any way of wiping the full thing and starting again please help ive tried up loading my backup win files but the same thing happened please help on the4 verge of buying a new one

Try This: http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25751

Although you may not be able to get into testmode (Make sure you have the right testmode if you already have 3.0)

ONLY DOWNLOAD FILES IF YOU OWN THE RIGHTS TO USE 3.0

Retell nor Avic411 Condones Piracy.

Please note this is not the official Retail Pioneer 3.0 Update! If you break your unit, Pioneer will NOT fix it for free! You can purchase the official 3.0 Update SD Card from Pioneer's website.

Step 1: Download 3.0 from the torrent. http://itchybot.com/x910bt.zip.torrent

Step 2: Download the install files.http://itchybot.com/3.0%20Install%20Files.zip

Step 3: Copy the 2 WinCEIMG files to an empty SD card.

Step 4: Turn unit on. When the pioneer logo comes up, press and hold the menu, map, eject and the reset button at the same time. When you hear a pop sound from your speakers, let go of the eject button but continue to hold menu and map buttons. This will bring you to a blue screen where you will have to enter the service combination. Press the volume knob in this sequence and you will see * signs for each push: Up, Up, Down, Menu, Left, Right.

Step 4: Put in your SD card with the WinCEIMG files.

Step 5: Select Update CE

Step 6: Select Update SD Format

Step 7: Wait till it says restart in the bottom center.

Step 8: Remove your SD from the AVIC, put it in your computer.

Step 9: Delete all of the files off the SD card and put the testmode folder, DATA file, and the flash dump from torrent on.

Step 10: Insert the SD card into the AVIC and hit the reset button.

Step 11: Once testmode boots, open explorer and copy the contents of the flash dump to the "My Flash Disk" Drive.

(Should take about 20min even though at first it says like 140min)

Step 12: Copy the Data file from the SD card and replace the one in "My Flash Disk\APL2\iGo" (Soft Bypass)

Step 13: Press and hold restart and eject for 5 seconds.

Step 14: Enjoy your new 3.0

Just copy the X910 zip and use those contents(for step 11 aka flash dump)

Avic x910 Myflash drive backup ftp://www.turboss.com/f700bt/x900bt/

Username= avicuser

Password= Avic411 (Case Sensitive)

Can you perform key presses up,up, down, menu, left, right without it rebooting? Along the bottom there should be little asterisks signifying you made a key press. When done correctly it brings you the a menu where you can update the WINCE and whatnot.... I know there were format options there when performing the WINCE update - not 100% sure if there is a standalone format option) ... either way, if you can make it to that menu, you may have a fighting chance and getting it going again.

READ THE DIRECTIONS CLEARLY AND FOLLOW THEM!!

At what point does the unit reboot? make sure you are entering service mode correctly and it wont reboot. Hold all 4 buttons for (eject, reset, map,menu) let go of the reset button and listen for your speakers to make a pop sound then let go of eject and keep holding other two.

Where is the format the unit option everytime i try and do anything it starts rebooting

Once you get to the blue screen then press the toggle Up, Up, Down, Menu, Left, Right. Once you do that it will pop up with the following blue screens found it this tread: http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=25817. Now push your SD card with the two new WinCEIMG files. This will clear your hard drive and update the wndows operating system. Then continue with the above steps.

So far so good I now can get into test mode so far no reboots now I'm running a us avic in Europe so before I had a hacked ezrider file and a world wide liecence do I need the same again but for the 3.0 and if ap does anyone have them also what maps can I donwload what map versions thanks Aliyah for help so far cheers again

So far so good I now can get into test mode so far no reboots now I'm running a us avic in Europe so before I had a hacked ezrider file and a world wide liecence do I need the same again but for the 3.0 and if ap does anyone have them also what maps can I donwload what map versions thanks Aliyah for help so far cheers again

Yes you do, but Ezrider is not hacked yet for IGO 8.3 which is part of the 3.0 to 3.01 software update from Pioneer. The old version of IGO is 8.0 which was part of pioneer's 2.0 software