AVIC411.com

AVIC F900BT firmware 2.006 update

OK... tearing my hair out.

Have an F700BT that I'm trying to update the firmware on from 2.00000 to 2.006. Each time it boots from the SD card and states (with a bright red background mind you) that the LPUE080/APL/AVRES.RES file is wrong.

I have the 2.006 firmware from Pioneer's site 4 times now and can't seem to figure out what I'm doing wrong. Both folders are where they are supposed to be on the SD card, it's formatted the correct way... Any ideas would be greatly appreciated...

Cheers

-Gunny

Gunslinger, for some reason the avres.res file is corrupt to the point it won't pass the check the system does on upgrade. Try downloading that one file to the SD card again from the PC. If worse comes to worst, I can email you the file from my unit this evening, taking for granted that the file is small enough to email.

Thanks gsxr...

I've tried wiping the SD card multiple times, reformatting it (FAT16), redownloading just that file and also redownloading the whole zip file from Pioneers website to no avail. ):

this is the link i've been using to get the files...

http://ds1.downloadtech.net/cn1010/firm ... 006000.zip

maybe it's the wrong one?

but... if you could email it to me (it's 168K), i'd appreciate it. gunslinger_NOSPAM_201@gmail.com (obviously remove the _NOSPAM_)

THANKS!!

-Gunny