AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so you know that I am on 3.01 and it looks like some things are a little different. Now all I did was plop all the files onto an SD card, copied them over, booted it up and started a route home. I did not actually drive anyplace. The only thing I noticed was there are some things missing based on your screen shots while on a route. The two individual boxes showing what I think is distance and time to destination are not there. The box to the right of where those are supposed to be showing current street was off to the right by itself with the larger box showing next street below it. Everything else at a cursory glance looked good.

Hope this helps!

Just so you know that I am on 3.01 and it looks like some things are a little different. Now all I did was plop all the files onto an SD card, copied them over, booted it up and started a route home. I did not actually drive anyplace. The only thing I noticed was there are some things missing based on your screen shots while on a route. The two individual boxes showing what I think is distance and time to destination are not there. The box to the right of where those are supposed to be showing current street was off to the right by itself with the larger box showing next street below it. Everything else at a cursory glance looked good.

Hope this helps!

could you check if full screen map option is on? if it is turn it off then let me know if problem still persist

hey idt once again your tha man. hey is there gonna be a trip on the next one or should i get the trip from the other thread. im not lazy just like your mods. i put someone elses 3.01 mod on but i like yours. great bro great shit!!!!!!!!

yes, probably on the next one

Looks pretty pretty good..

Will this also work on the APU 3.0 (thats "Authentic Pioneer Upgrade" :wink: ) for our F series??

....I am willing to toss a little $$$ your way for an F500BT on IDT V3.0 steriods... WOoooOOHOOoooo

AFAIK it would work on the official 3.0,

for that to work on your F500, you just need to edit the sys.txt included, copy the top part of your originial sys.txt and replace the one from the downloaded sys.txt