AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

Hey IDT,

Thank you very much for the mod, I am really enjoying it. I was just wondering if you could let me know how to move the compass down just a little bit, because my HU is at an angle where it is kinda hard to see the compass. And is it possible for me to modify it to be a bit larger? My eyes are very weak :lol:

Also, maybe it's just me but somehow I can't seem to get that pretty sky background going. It's just a flat sky blue colour. Is there a reason why? I can clearly see the cloud picture files in the zip.

Thanks again.

look for this code in your navigatemap_800_480.ui and play with the y values

;COMPASS 

;TIME

;DATE

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed that no matter which camera I set I do not get the volume muting. Either on "simple" (which is where it is supposed to work, correct?) or "when approaching".

I get the beeps but I do not get any other muting I see where the "!alert3" was changed to "beep beep"..no biggie to swap sounds but there is no volume restore or cancel. Is there supposed to be with this mod?. Just the spoken alerts and the visual which do work in the default settings and also the canceling on the screen tap.

Thanx!

Bud

i'll check it out,

UPDATE

what's new

-multi-route

-trip computer

-road blocking

-manage screen

-snap to road option

-building setting

-fading shortcuts

-plan mode screen

-some other stuffs i can't remember

instructions:

for newbies READ THE HACKS THREAD FIRST, don't just jump into doing a mod without enough knowledge,

1) first off this is not an auto installer,

2)extract files and transfer all files to a freshly formatted SD card

3)this already has testmode file so no need to add anything else

4)insert SD to unit,

5)boot up unit

***if this is your first time,PLEASE BACK UP YOUR FILES

6)all the files are in files to be added folder copy DATA.ZIP, SYS.TXT, and DS-DIGI file to igo folder

**I RECOMMEND DELETING THE SAVE FILES, it's in My Flash Disk\USER\UserData\iGo\save, everything should be deleted except for favourites.dat if you have it

7) once done copying turn off the unit, remove sd card and then turn unit on,

any comments, suggestions, are welcome, i need more than one set of eyes to get this thing going

any donations thru paypal are very much appreciated http://juliusniiya@yahoo.com

here's the lnik ftp://avic:avic-411@buckeyecollision.us/illdietrying/IDT%203.0/

post-26677-12872758325197_thumb.jpg

post-26677-12872758326154_thumb.jpg

IDT,

Dont worry about the MSN Traffic thing I was mentioning. It was working with the Pioneer scheme's, so my guess is that its just something wrong with the other schemes, not having support for road color shading maybe (other than when in route)? I would say its not an issue at all with your mod.

UPDATE

what's new

-multi-route

-trip computer

-road blocking

-manage screen

-snap to road option

-building setting

-fading shortcuts

-plan mode screen

[[/url]

Hi IDT

can you please post the codes, and procedures to do:

1. road blocking

2. snap to road option

3. building setting

Thank you in advance. The reason I ask cuz I want to keep Pioneer original look, just add a fews of these mode. Thank you

I need some help please with camera setting i dont see any speed and red light camera on the map

X,Y,TYPE,SPEED,DIRTYPE,DIRECTION

-114.13547,51.03782,3,0,0,0 this is for red light settings

-113.57794,53.53942,7,100,0,0 this is for speed camera settings

Thanks for any help

what exactly does the msn file do?

that's for users with f900 and f90

Thanks. IDT how do I get that map to look like yours in page 1? Is there just a button that zooms in that far that im not seeing?

its the control knob, when you click it up it zooms in and it zooms out when you click down

UPDATE

what's new

-multi-route

-trip computer

-road blocking

-manage screen

-snap to road option

-building setting

-fading shortcuts

-plan mode screen

[[/url]

Hi IDT

can you please post the codes, and procedures to do:

1. road blocking

2. snap to road option

3. building setting

Thank you in advance. The reason I ask cuz I want to keep Pioneer original look, just add a fews of these mode. Thank you

that's going to be too much work on my side though, currently i'm working pretty much double shifts 7 days a week and having a very little time to mod my unit, what i would suggest is to trace everything back, from variables to scripts to bmp's, once i save up enough money i'm going back to just working 8 hr shifts then i'll be more than willing to help you,