AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

6)all the files are in files to be added folder copy DATA.ZIP, SYS.TXT, and DS-DIGI file to igo folder

**I RECOMMEND DELETING THE SAVE FILES, it's in My Flash Disk\USER\UserData\iGo\save, everything should be deleted except for favourites.dat if you have it

If I may just add to IDT's excellent work and excellent instructions that the DATA.ZIP, SYS.TXT and DS-DIGI.TTF files go into the APL2\iGo folder.

The only path I found on my first attempt was the iGo folder that he referenced in getting rid of the contents of the SAVED folder. Strangely enough - that didn't do anything. :oops:

Putting them into the APL2\iGo folder, though - works great. Looks great! Much thanks!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE

what's new

-multi-route

-trip computer

-road blocking

-manage screen

-snap to road option

-building setting

-fading shortcuts

-plan mode screen

-some other stuffs i can't remember

[[/url]

Hi IDT

can you please post the codes, and procedures to do:

1. road blocking

2. snap to road option

3. building setting

Thank you in advance. The reason I ask cuz I want to keep Pioneer original look, just add a fews of these mode. Thank you

that's going to be too much work on my side though, currently i'm working pretty much double shifts 7 days a week and having a very little time to mod my unit, what i would suggest is to trace everything back, from variables to scripts to bmp's, once i save up enough money i'm going back to just working 8 hr shifts then i'll be more than willing to help you,

No problem bro, no rush here... when you have time. It is only a hobby after all....

has anyone had a problem with their ipod making noise from the speakers while changing tracks? This only happens when I change songs manually. Im not sure if its the hack or not. Im using version 1 that idt put out. I turned the volume down on the buttoms when using the knob so it doesnt make that annoying beep. Any help appreciated. This never happened with my 2.0 update.

has anyone had a problem with their ipod making noise from the speakers while changing tracks? This only happens when I change songs manually. Im not sure if its the hack or not. Im using version 1 that idt put out. I turned the volume down on the buttoms when using the knob so it doesnt make that annoying beep. Any help appreciated. This never happened with my 2.0 update.

this not not by anyway related to my mod