AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I copied only the data.zip file, and my system continually rebooted.

Any idea why, or how to fix it?

The problem is you copied only the Data.zip file, you need to copy over atleast the Font file as well. You probably should just copy over all the files just to be safe.

here we go again, i'm just going to be away for a while, i'm too stressed right now and needs to take some time off, i've been working double shifts for the last month and haven't had enough sleep and i think it's driving me nuts, i need to find out why the hell after all the efforts i made it's happening again,

here we go again, i'm just going to be away for a while, i'm too stressed right now and needs to take some time off, i've been working double shifts for the last month and haven't had enough sleep and i think it's driving me nuts, i need to find out why the hell after all the efforts i made it's happening again,

Hey man don't worry about it. Take all the time you need and get fully rested, your life and health comes first. What you're doing here is all just a huge favour for us, and we are all very grateful for your hard work. Without you, our units wouldn't be worth what they are now.

Take care, don't stress out, and hope to see you back feeling better.

I'll add my 2 cents. Take a break. I, for one, really appreciate all the effort that goes into these mods. I've been watching your newest and am plenty willing to wait for it to be just right, just to your perfect liking. You do a great job. I'll watch for any updates, but I already like all you have done. Thanks.