AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you have nothing to say just shut the f up

In their own way I think they are trying to tell you that if you would read the thread you would have your answers. You would not even have to leave the first page of posts to find it. You could also look in the title of this thread.

This update working great, although I wanted to take off turn restriction sign and everytime I deleted this code:

;turn restriction sign

I had error :-( - can anybody help me with this?

Also in 3D mode I dont have any street names showing up on the map

and finally what is code to have house numbers displayed next to the street name ( on the right and left side of the street name)

thanks

This update working great, although I wanted to take off turn restriction sign and everytime I deleted this code:

;turn restriction sign

I had error :-( - can anybody help me with this?

Also in 3D mode I dont have any street names showing up on the map

and finally what is code to have house numbers displayed next to the street name ( on the right and left side of the street name)

thanks

that is because it's a script is calling the ui_TurnRest,

for the next update i'll have seperate option for the turn restriction and speed limit to be turned on/off instead of having Road sign on/off,

glad you like my mod

Installed on f90bt and combined with part of Diaftia's Keeper mods (canadian speedcam file and no nag screen dll)

Works like a charm!

Fantastic work brohide

makes this unit worth the $1000 or so after install and addons lol

Glad you got it working!

kafklatsch

thanks bro

No problem, this is so much better than stock that I find myself driving around just to play with the new "stuff"... well worth the $$.... I will continue to contribute to you for further time spent on your mods

I am having a problem that I have definitely pinpointed. My F500BT will only give audible speedcam warnings when I am actually listening to sound via the avic (like the SD card or Ipod) and then the warning is super loud.. LOL scares the F out of me even though I know its about to happen..... when I am using the head unit audio, I only get the display image and no sound (no HU mute and NO sound sent). Have tried multiple times, after multiple reinstalls. pretty consistent now...

basically.... no Audible warning unless listening to the avic, and warning sound level is deafening when I am listening to my ipod :lol: scary just thinking about it

there must be coders logical fix here...... ???? like sending the speedcam audio via they same way as guidance is sent out to the HU :?::roll::?:

houston has two trillion four hundred thousand and thirty seven red light cameras ..give or take...... this fix would be a big deal......