AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there any differences between the hacked 3.0 version and the one from pioneer. I cant seem to find the download link for the 3.01 update. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

3.01 can be found on the pioneer website go to the x910 and look on the right side there is a little news post.

It may have been something i did but i updated by F90 to 3.01 and got stuck in a boot loop. Had to start back over with a fresh flash disk

Are there any differences between the hacked 3.0 version and the one from pioneer. I cant seem to find the download link for the 3.01 update. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

not sure what the difference is, i'm using 3.0 and i don't think i need to update to 3.01

Thanks

3.01 can be found on the pioneer website go to the x910 and look on the right side there is a little news post.

It may have been something i did but i updated by F90 to 3.01 and got stuck in a boot loop. Had to start back over with a fresh flash disk

When i move the little hand over the x910 link nothing starts downloading am i doing something wrong.

Anyone know what the default system values are for the below? I want to get something between default and IDT3 settings for zoom and angle.

IDT3's numbers are:

3d_max_tiltlevel=10000

3d_max_zoomlevel=1500

Thanks in advance.

Ceger

update

-tripcomputer onscreen by pressing the current speed)

-multidraw on long click of multiplan button

-cosmetic fixes

-fixed return home bug

-fixed calling from poi screen

-removed gps button and replaced with favourites button

-fixed a whole other stuff that i can't remember

instructions:

for newbies READ THE HACKS THREAD FIRST, don't just jump into doing a mod without enough knowledge,

1) first off this is not an auto installer,

2)extract files and transfer all files to a freshly formatted SD card

3)this already has testmode file so no need to add anything else

4)insert SD to unit,

5)boot up unit

***if this is your first time,PLEASE BACK UP YOUR FILES

6) copy DATA.ZIP, SYS.TXT, and DS-DIGI file to myfalshdisk\apl2\igo folder

**IT"S MANDATORY TO DELETE THE SAVE FILES, it's in My Flash Disk\USER\UserData\iGo\save, everything should be deleted except for favourites.dat if you have it

7) once done copying turn off the unit, remove sd card and then turn unit on,

any comments, suggestions, are welcome, i need more than one set of eyes to get this thing going

any donations thru paypal are very much appreciated http://juliusniiya@yahoo.com

here's the lnik ftp://avic:avic-411@buckeyecollision.us/illdietrying/IDT%203.0/

post-26677-12872758715567_thumb.jpg

post-26677-12872758716922_thumb.jpg