AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I love what your doing. you have turned one of the worst nav systems into one of the best systems out there. I cant wait to try V4 with MSN. how do I donate? Pioneer should hirer you you could be making them $$$$$$ and they should thank you for saving there ass. :lol:

thru paypal at this email, juliusniiya@yahoo.com

IDT,

Just tested your V4 version and it works almost perfect for myon a EU version, just found one thing that looks like a problem for me or EU version.

When i add you install files(tested also V3 yesterday) and i come near a cam i got no popup that iám near one.

If a add manualy a cam there is no problem i get a nice warning popup.

Could it me that is US version a othere sort of cam files are used?

As when i use the mod from diaftia it working al oke.

Are other users from the folow device have same problem as me?

[device]

type="PIONEER746EW"

Regards Jelte

got it fixed, what happened was when i created a script to hide the bug speedcam warning box and show the small speedcam warning box when there is signpost it just keeps running the script even if there is no signpost, i'm currently working on having the speedcamera warning box to switch from big to small when signpost is available

IDT,

Thanks for the update, where can i find the line to disable the script.

Or is it some other code that must be done and have to wait until release 4.0?

Regards,

Jelte

Hey Idt,

Was wondering if you could help me with the

1. sign posts (i like your location and size)

2. what is the lane info/ guidance ( i would like to add that)

3. Is it possible for you to explain how to add the settings for on/off setting for lane guidance and the signpost

You have my donation, let me know if you got it.

thanks

IDT,

Just tested your V4 version and it works almost perfect for myon a EU version, just found one thing that looks like a problem for me or EU version.

When i add you install files(tested also V3 yesterday) and i come near a cam i got no popup that iám near one.

If a add manualy a cam there is no problem i get a nice warning popup.

Could it me that is US version a othere sort of cam files are used?

As when i use the mod from diaftia it working al oke.

Are other users from the folow device have same problem as me?

[device]

type="PIONEER746EW"

Regards Jelte

got it fixed, what happened was when i created a script to hide the bug speedcam warning box and show the small speedcam warning box when there is signpost it just keeps running the script even if there is no signpost, i'm currently working on having the speedcamera warning box to switch from big to small when signpost is available

IDT,

Thanks for the update, where can i find the line to disable the script.

Or is it some other code that must be done and have to wait until release 4.0?

Regards,

Jelte

the update will be available later in the afternoon

Hey Idt,

Was wondering if you could help me with the

1. sign posts (i like your location and size)

2. what is the lane info/ guidance ( i would like to add that)

3. Is it possible for you to explain how to add the settings for on/off setting for lane guidance and the signpost

You have my donation, let me know if you got it.

thanks

thanks for the donation bro

1)search for this code on your navigatemap_800-480.ui

and change it with ithis one

the zoom=850 is responsible for the size of the signpost,

2) lane guidance is kinda like the signpost but in a much simpler verion, if you'll check the picture on page 40 it is the arrow sign on the left of the navigation arrow

3)i'm still working on a better position for the lane guidance arrow but as soon as i figure something out i'll help you out with the settings

Hey IDT,

sorry to bother you with this, but you seem to be the man to ask a question like this:

Is it possible to get rid of the caller ID Pop up while on a call? We do not have voice dial here in Europe and no matter how you start a call (dial from contacts, dialpad or phone) you get the pop up which blocks the whole unit and all keys.

In my opinion this is one of the most annoying things in the software, as if you are on a longer call, you have no chance to monitor traffic messages, enter a new destination if told so on the phone and so on.

I appreciate some people might like to see the caller ID so the most useful thing would be to have it go away after the call was accepted.

Thanks for your opinion if this is possible

Jörg

i'm sure it's possible but i have no clue on how to do it,

Hey IDT,

Thanks for adding the elevation/altitude along with current speed - very nice!!

It would appear to be functional only while NOT on a route - which probably suits many people very well. I would like to keep it onscreen always, though, along with the current speed. Is there a simply code adjustment I could make to always keep it onscreen?

And/or if I wanted to move it over to the right-hand side of the map, do I just adjust the x-y coordinates in that one .ui file?

Thanks again for all your work - totally impressive how responsive and diligent you are. If anyone at Pioneer is reading this, call this man immediately and get him working for you!

Hey IDT,

Thanks for adding the elevation/altitude along with current speed - very nice!!

It would appear to be functional only while NOT on a route - which probably suits many people very well. I would like to keep it onscreen always, though, along with the current speed. Is there a simply code adjustment I could make to always keep it onscreen?

And/or if I wanted to move it over to the right-hand side of the map, do I just adjust the x-y coordinates in that one .ui file?

Thanks again for all your work - totally impressive how responsive and diligent you are. If anyone at Pioneer is reading this, call this man immediately and get him working for you!

change the visiblemodel to gps.valid and it would stay up with or without a route, for the current speed i would suggest to just use one of the bottom fields for it,

I keep getting this message :( Sorry but keep up the good work and I will try again later. Email Address: Please enter a valid address in the format name@domain.com.

Ok I love what your doing. you have turned one of the worst nav systems into one of the best systems out there. I cant wait to try V4 with MSN. how do I donate? Pioneer should hirer you you could be making them $$$$$$ and they should thank you for saving there ass. :lol:

thru paypal at this email, juliusniiya@yahoo.com

When I enter a search for an address, it starts to bring up the route, and then a "windows" Window error pops up and says that it cannot access the file, i then have to shut the unit off and back on, it then will resume and take me on my merry way? Is this a known issue or should I just reinstall?

could you post a picture, try to reinstall and let me know how it goes,