AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats up IDT. i was looking through your nav file and i noticed you had this code in there: i never added this code into my file, could this be why the trip computer doesn't function? should i add it in?

;MAP TRIPCOMPUTER

;TRIPCOMPUTER CONTROLS

Whats up IDT. i was looking through your nav file and i noticed you had this code in there: i never added this code into my file, could this be why the trip computer doesn't function? should i add it in?

;MAP TRIPCOMPUTER

;TRIPCOMPUTER CONTROLS

but you already made it show up right?

Hey IDT,

I finally ventured (with v4 installed) onto a road that had speed limit data (none of the maps for the roads near home here on Vancouver Island seem to have that data). Anyway, when I do get the speed limit signs showing, it's showing the KPH as if it was converting the posted speed limit as if posted was MPH. So, if speed limit is 100km/h, my speed limit icon shows 161 (100MPH = 161 KPH).

I remember reading about this before on someone's earlier mod, but I can't track down what the solution was. Any quick ideas?

Hey IDT,

I finally ventured (with v4 installed) onto a road that had speed limit data (none of the maps for the roads near home here on Vancouver Island seem to have that data). Anyway, when I do get the speed limit signs showing, it's showing the KPH as if it was converting the posted speed limit as if posted was MPH. So, if speed limit is 100km/h, my speed limit icon shows 161 (100MPH = 161 KPH).

I remember reading about this before on someone's earlier mod, but I can't track down what the solution was. Any quick ideas?

could you post the location were it's showing wrong speedlimit, what map are you using? when i tested out the new TA maps it did show that the speedlimit data was wrong, i'm still currently using the map included in the x910 download because i find that most the data stored in the maps are close to accurate

Hello, in V4Beta "Audible Warning" set is save ok after reboot or not ?

In this version, the problem of speed registration by mobile cameras is it corrected?

thank's for your good job :wink:

audible warning gets saved

i have the same script as CMH and ever since we the mobile camera speed is not being saved,

yes everything shows up but it doesn't operate.

if you're going to look at the script that you posted you'll notice that it's the same one with what you're using, not sure what the problem is regarding tripcomputer as not all users that have it are having the same problem, as for me i it works all the time,

if you're going to look at the script that you posted you'll notice that it's the same one with what you're using, not sure what the problem is regarding tripcomputer as not all users that have it are having the same problem, as for me i it works all the time,

I never added that into my navigate 800-480.ui file

I never added that into my navigate 800-480.ui file

but even if you add it if you're main tripcomp would not work 100% of the time then i would suggest not to as it won't be useful anyway, but if you really want to you could add