AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been waiting for this!! Downloaded the MSN version and loaded on my F90 and everything looks great. Haven't played around with it much yet but so far so good.

Let us know if there's anything specific you'd like us to test or if you'd just like us to post any issues we run into.

Thanks again, I'll send a donation your way soon as well!

with this mod are the highway exit signs retained? i do a lot of highway driving and it's extremely useful to me for the unit to display the exit signs and exit directions

I have found that if you are using teleatlas maps, they will show up. If you are using navteq, they will not. I am using teleatlas with Illinois and navteq with PA. I did a simulation from IL to PA and they will show up in IL, but when I get to PA they do not. Just a FYI

It doesn't matter what mod that you use.

hehehe,..... why dont you make a fully automatic unzip to sd card file for a me and others that still have 2.0 and want the update to 3.1 with your mod all in one shot... for that.. I would pay you 50$ Cad seriously

as much as i want to i can't, i don't want the update to be part of my download as pioneer has the rights for it and i can get in trouble for that

with this mod are the highway exit signs retained? i do a lot of highway driving and it's extremely useful to me for the unit to display the exit signs and exit directions

I have found that if you are using teleatlas maps, they will show up. If you are using navteq, they will not. I am using teleatlas with Illinois and navteq with PA. I did a simulation from IL to PA and they will show up in IL, but when I get to PA they do not. Just a FYI

It doesn't matter what mod that you use.

+1, i'm still using the maps included on the x910 backup as i find it more accurate in my area