AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

ok thank you for all these answers, your work is really great.

For mobile cam spoken alert, I suspected that the warning had been simplified due to the problem of speed management.

Once this problem is resolved your mod is really on top ;-)

why I can not change the color of the hour ?

you hava to check the navigatemap.ui as it is also being changed in there

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this the lane info? and if it is i cannot get this to turn on. i added your coding to the nav file but do i also have to add your ini file as well?

Hey IDT,

i need some help. been working on it for 2 days and just dont know what i am doing. i still cant get the lane guidance to work like yours. i put the 2 bmps from the common folder and the ini file and added the script to the nav file, still no luck. Am i missing something?

i also have an elevation on my map but i wanted it to be a little larger like the one u had and my text displays in feet but i cant get the text to fit right, can you give me some suggestions please? i would appreciate it. this is driving me crazy.

thanks

post-29366-12872759234389_thumb.jpg

post-29366-12872759237584_thumb.jpg

For mobile cam spoken alert, I suspected that the warning had been simplified due to the problem of speed management.

ok thank you I had not looked into this file. I really like your mod.

is this the lane info? and if it is i cannot get this to turn on. i added your coding to the nav file but do i also have to add your ini file as well?

Hey IDT,

i need some help. been working on it for 2 days and just dont know what i am doing. i still cant get the lane guidance to work like yours. i put the 2 bmps from the common folder and the ini file and added the script to the nav file, still no luck. Am i missing something?

i also have an elevation on my map but i wanted it to be a little larger like the one u had and my text displays in feet but i cant get the text to fit right, can you give me some suggestions please? i would appreciate it. this is driving me crazy.

thanks

did you also add the code in the setting_800_480.ui?

ok thank you I had not looked into this file. I really like your mod.

thanks for the donation

I found "ui_NavigateMapSINGpost

in navigatemap.ui

I made the change to Sign

Thanks for the heads up,

Since both " navigatemap.ui" and "navigatemap_800_480.ui" had the word SING would the typo have made a big difference? :?:

you just have to be cautious when changing something as it might be called by a script or a layer and if it doesn't find it it'll either throw an error or reboot, so if you change it just be sure you have everything else changed

IDT,

Quick question for you. I decided to change my font, using the "Rename any font to Tahoma.ttf" method. It works great for the system, and in your Data.zip as well, except for when I go to search for a POI. I touch the keyboard and it begins the reboot process. Is there some file I can edit to allow me to change the font of the IGO user interface to match my system interface? If not, no big deal... Tahoma is a cool font, but the "Space Age" font I am using really looks killer and works well in your mod, except for that one instance.

Any thoughts or am I stuck?

Thanks bro!

Frank

IDT,

Quick question for you. I decided to change my font, using the "Rename any font to Tahoma.ttf" method. It works great for the system, and in your Data.zip as well, except for when I go to search for a POI. I touch the keyboard and it begins the reboot process. Is there some file I can edit to allow me to change the font of the IGO user interface to match my system interface? If not, no big deal... Tahoma is a cool font, but the "Space Age" font I am using really looks killer and works well in your mod, except for that one instance.

Any thoughts or am I stuck?

Thanks bro!

Frank

sorry i don't have any clue regarding that

FOR USERS HAVING THE SPEEDCAM REBOOT PROBLEM

could you try using the speedcam.txt file from this database http://speedcamerapoi.com/download.php, download in ig0 8 format and copy text to notepad and as speedcam.txt or whatever you want it named, i was looking throught the ones for canada and it seems that it has all the right info, please report back ASAP, i want to get this issue fixed right away

i added the code into the settings file but the location was already taken by something, can i add a scroll?

just change the x and y values for it

i changed them based on the numbers i had but i need to add a scroll because the lane guidance is cut off and when i tap the on or off button they both stay highlighted. i just haven't been able to get anything to work lately.

post-29366-12872759250119_thumb.jpg