AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

idt which files are used to display the maps. i kinda wiped the majority of the stuff on my unit being inattentive. so i got everything back but the actual maps don't display. no matter which mode. just let me know which folder. i tried transferring everything from the apl2/igo/content folder but had no luck all the .dem files are there as well as the .fbl

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

idt which files are used to display the maps. i kinda wiped the majority of the stuff on my unit being inattentive. so i got everything back but the actual maps don't display. no matter which mode. just let me know which folder. i tried transferring everything from the apl2/igo/content folder but had no luck all the .dem files are there as well as the .fbl

it might be the license file

Hey IDT,

Got a question for you... When I tried commenting out the Compass, Clock, and Date, I get an error: FFUIERROR: Unknown Object Identifier, Identifier: [TXT_TIME], script "sc_IDTnavtext_color_saffron". I cant find that script or the TXT_TIME to comment those out. Any ideas??

Thanks,

Frank

Please help:

I've got Pioneer AVIC f900bt apparatus (Hungary), her 2005 version.

how to replace version 3.0? I downloaded a crack version of this page, you may not be well connected. Please help: someone put up a good torrent site in the 3.0 version, and PLEASE send the link.

And describe how it can transform the current version of 2:05 to version 3.0.

Thank you for your help!

Please help:

how to replace version 3.0? I downloaded a crack version of this page, you may not be well connected. Please help: someone put up a good torrent site in the 3.0 version, and PLEASE send the link.

Thank you for your help!

Please help:

Thank you for your help!