AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you still can help me...

It's weird, system is set to Dutch, but navigation still is in English.

I still see no buildings.

What I tried:

- new 3dl 3dc files

- new maps

- new licenses

- deactivate and activate it again in settings.

- manualy activate it in sys.txt

I still only see churches...

What I tried:

- new 3dl 3dc files

- new maps

- new licenses

weird, before adding the mod was the navigation part in Dutch when laguage was set to dutch?

regarding the buildings, post the building files you're using and i'll check it in the emulator and see if i can find anything, also, post a location where you're expecting buildings to show up, having 3dl's and 3dc files doesn't mean you'll see all the building in your area, post em up and i'll look into it,

What I tried:

- new 3dl 3dc files

- new maps

- new licenses

weird, before adding the mod was the navigation part in Dutch when laguage was set to dutch?

regarding the buildings, post the building files you're using and i'll check it in the emulator and see if i can find anything, also, post a location where you're expecting buildings to show up, having 3dl's and 3dc files doesn't mean you'll see all the building in your area, post em up and i'll look into it,

Thanks for your help...

Yes, the unit was a dutch unit and I had dutch language...

Could it be the type nr in the sys.txt? I used the type nr that was in my original sys.txt

Also the speed cam warnings are in English but the navigation voice is in Dutch (TTS).

Are there Dutch speedcam warnings in your pack?

About the building files: I tried several, also some files that I use on a different IGO 8.3 navigation (chinese cardvd\gps). With that unit I see buildings in Den Haag, Nederland (the hague, netherlands), Rotterdam etc etc.

So i'm sure the files are correct, but the pioneer won't show them.

Wich license do I have to use? I got the license out of your 2.0 mod, and a world license.

Thanks again for helping...

I'm not on the computer where I have the files stored, otherwise I could upload them.

Thanks for your help...

Could it be the type nr in the sys.txt? I used the type nr that was in my original sys.txt

Also the speed cam warnings are in English but the navigation voice is in Dutch (TTS).

About the building files: I tried several, also some files that I use on a different IGO 8.3 navigation (chinese cardvd\gps). With that unit I see buildings in Den Haag, Nederland (the hague, netherlands), Rotterdam etc etc.

Wich license do I have to use? I got the license out of your 2.0 mod, and a world license.

I'm not on the computer where I have the files stored, otherwise I could upload them.

are you using a hacked ezrider?

regarding the speedcam warnings, i don't have a dutch voice pack but i know you could download them in other igo forums, though you have to edit the names the same way as it is in my mod,

Thanks for your help...

are you using a hacked ezrider?

regarding the speedcam warnings, i don't have a dutch voice pack but i know you could download them in other igo forums, though you have to edit the names the same way as it is in my mod,

I am using a hacked EZRIDER.exe one from the forum (tried 2)

size is 6137 kb.

like this one:

http://rapidshare.de/files/48133221/ezrider.rar.html

From your site I took:

IDT 3.0vFINAL TMC.zip

and

updated data.zip for final version.zip

I am using a hacked EZRIDER.exe one from the forum (tried 2)

size is 6137 kb.

like this one:

http://rapidshare.de/files/48133221/ezrider.rar.html

From your site I took:

IDT 3.0vFINAL TMC.zip

and

updated data.zip for final version.zip

i'll check it on the emulator when i get home, could you give me an exact address in netherlands that i could use to simulte

Zuiderparklaan

valkenboslaan

both den haag (the Hague)

any idea of the languages?

Wich file is for the navigation language?

My guess is that the dutch file is corrupted or not there... and it auto switch to English (by default)

Is it in the data.zip? or something

next upgrade idea....

I love your mod and have settled on leaving it well enough alone - I am not considering any other mod anymore.

Great work and Thanks!!!!

If something could be added, I would say a web browser :) using a USB wireless network stick. I know this is useless while mobile, but I am not always mobile (camping) also, I have had times where I wished I could have pulled over and search for some info on the web

just an idea

I will be looking forward to it! Any ideas about your skin 3?

yeah...... any hints for your next feat of magic.... i cant live without your previous mod...

not really sure on how i'm going to design it, i'll probably fix the last reported bug on skin 1 and 2 and hopefully have some ideas by then

Think the skin is as good as it gets, but I have some suggestions.

bluetooth ON/OFF button would be nice (hate that blue led at night)

phone button for easy access to dialpad, etc :-)

Setting to switch off highway signs when on cruise or only active when navigating. (sometimes they overlab the shortcut menu)

And I really appreciate your work, love the skin, best one out there.

already could find something?

no luck seeing any building, could you give me an exact address where you expect to see buildings?

I gave you 2 adresses where normalliy (with the same files) are buildings (on my other device)

- valkenboslaan, The Hague (den haag)

I'm sure I see buildins there normally