AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

I gave you 2 adresses where normalliy (with the same files) are buildings (on my other device)

- valkenboslaan, The Hague (den haag)

I'm sure I see buildins there normally

the thing is i'm not familiar with your country and not sure if the address you gave me was a street address or a city, so if you could give me the city and then the street name that would help me a lot,

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Den Haag, valkenboslaan (and surrounding streets)

no buildings on that address bro, try downloading different builing files

now onto the dutch language

I already tried 10....

And I'm sure the buildings are in the file cause on my other unit I see them.

Anyway, have you got an other link for building files?

I already tried 10....

have you tried adding other licenses?

regarding the navi language, could you post your dutchlanguage file so that i could give it a try

I already tried 10....

have you tried adding other licenses?

regarding the navi language, could you post your dutchlanguage file so that i could give it a try

Where can I find other licenses?

And wich file exactly (where to find it)

new download link on page 93,

with some help i was able to purchase a used F700, delivery date is next week, thanks to all that helped,

to everyone that donated, if you think that your donation was not worth it and your expectation regarding the support is not met then send me a PM and i'll find a way to return your donation back,

IDT, thanks very much for putting these files back up. Like I said in an earlier post, I've read lots of posts and looked at lots of mods and solely from screenshots, yours look the best. I never even bothered to install any of the others. Thanks SOO much for your hard work. Looks like the "4share" file servers are pretty cool and I'm downloading now. I won't bother you with pointless or newb questions and hope to see you on here for a long time to come! Thanks again! :D

I dont know if Im being completely stupid but on page 93 it says to download the final version then copy the file from the download on page 93. But when I go to the first page for the original download it give me an error saying it doesnt exist.

Ive tried looking but Im feeling really stupid right now. :roll:

Yes, I am completely stupid. Just clicked on the download section and scrolled to the bottom and low and behold. The final version. Sorry for the momentary relapse.

Ok, I downloaded the two files. I copied my backup from when I successfully installed 3.0 to SD chip. I changed all the necessary files with the exception that I changed the type back to the PIONEER749UC since I have the f500bt. I rebooted the gps and the maps and everything work but they look exactly like the original 3.0. I read the posts and noticed I didnt copy over the theme folder. Did that and rebooted the gps and everything looks the same. I noticed IDT told someone to hold down the day or night setting for a few settings to get one of the different themes. Doing this did nothing. If it matters I used the 3.0vFINAL.zip off the skin 1 folder. Does anyone have an idea what went wrong? Its odd that everything works the same as the original 3.0 and is functional but doesnt look like the updated version.

On a side note: IDT Im really sorry that all this crap has happened to you. I havent seen any updates since you announced you would stop working on this, and your wife losing her job. I agree with whomever said you will figure out a way with the determination you exhibit getting this program done. You should really should contact pioneer or the other gps companies to discuss what you can do for them. Not many people have the talent you possess. After I get this up and running I would be more than happy to send you some cash. Everyone that has your program should send as well. They didnt mind taking your hard work for their own use/enjoyment, they shouldnt mind sending some kind of monetary donation as well.

Well, let me add my congrats to IDT for a wonderful mod. Clearly more useful, more attractive, and just -better- designed than the stock unit. I recently upgraded (?) my unit with the official Pioneer version 3 firmware upgrade...and then went to work:

1) with the Final version of IDT's mod.

2) upgraded the Canada map with the 2009.6 file,

3) then did the "Remove Navi Warning" hack

4) then the "Remove Back Camera Warning Message"

Ok, and here is the wierd part. Although I have not done the hardware hack, nor have I done the parking brake wire mod, my unit now displays movies, and can have all system settings changed as if the hacks were done.

Just to be clear, it was only after all the steps above that this 'happened'. I did steps 1) and 2) first...and it was not possible to access all the features while moving. For example, I could not mute the navigation sound without pressing slightly down on my Rondo's parking brake pedal. Nor could I access the Nav or System settings while in motion. But last week I worked up the courage for 3) to swap in the new mainmenu.exe and common.dll files to remove the Navi warning, and then to do step 4) and was very happy to see the backup warning disappear, and not have to hit "Ok" every time the map was to appear...then I suddenly realized that all buttons on the nav screen were now responding, and that I could access all the options (e.g. system settings) on the unit.

I was overjoyed. And then last night (on the way home) I realized that I had not tried to activate a music video on my iPod...so called it up, hit the "Ok" button on the warning screen that came up and the video played in nice full screen without a hitch...

IDT, I'm a bit pressed for funds at the moment, but I will be sending $$ your way in the new year, thank you (and all the amazing modders here on the board).

Yes, I am completely stupid. Just clicked on the download section and scrolled to the bottom and low and behold. The final version. Sorry for the momentary relapse.

Ok, I downloaded the two files. I copied my backup from when I successfully installed 3.0 to SD chip. I changed all the necessary files with the exception that I changed the type back to the PIONEER749UC since I have the f500bt. I rebooted the gps and the maps and everything work but they look exactly like the original 3.0. I read the posts and noticed I didnt copy over the theme folder. Did that and rebooted the gps and everything looks the same. I noticed IDT told someone to hold down the day or night setting for a few settings to get one of the different themes. Doing this did nothing. If it matters I used the 3.0vFINAL.zip off the skin 1 folder. Does anyone have an idea what went wrong? Its odd that everything works the same as the original 3.0 and is functional but doesnt look like the updated version.

On a side note: IDT Im really sorry that all this crap has happened to you. I havent seen any updates since you announced you would stop working on this, and your wife losing her job. I agree with whomever said you will figure out a way with the determination you exhibit getting this program done. You should really should contact pioneer or the other gps companies to discuss what you can do for them. Not many people have the talent you possess. After I get this up and running I would be more than happy to send you some cash. Everyone that has your program should send as well. They didnt mind taking your hard work for their own use/enjoyment, they shouldnt mind sending some kind of monetary donation as well.

when you say original 3.0 do you mean the stock pioneer 3.0?