AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the 3.0 from here.

http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=25751

Should I go a different route?

so you're saying that even with my mod installed the map screen still looks like stock? that's weird, could you post a picture

If the map screen still looks like stock, then he has your DATA.zip file in the wrong folder and the stock DATA.zip is still in place.

Hello, I have a problem to change my IDT3.0 data.zip. I found the display too small ui_RouteinfoBackground. I changed the potion, font sizes and width of display area for info1 and info2.

If I chose to display "Time to destination", there is no problem. By cons, choosing to display "Distance to destination" we can see on my image display area for these 2 info is different when the display settings in "navgatemap_800_480.ui" are the same?!

The change of width of display area does not work. If I reduced it to info2, "Time to Destination" does not change! The same goes for "align =" right ", this parameter is not taken into account! (look at my picture)

There must be another file that contains the display format default maximum for each of these info.

Maybe I searched wrong, but I found nothing in "navgatemap.ui" and "setting.ui"!

Can anyone help me, I did not find what file it was this setting?

post-31631-12872760591146_thumb.jpg

Thankyou for all your your work IDT. This is by far the best MOD for my tastes, I have been running it since its release and have no intentions of going with a different MOD. ( I prefer it over skin2, sorry)

If someone could let me know how to change the background behind the time and date to a solid background?????

Thankyou for all your your work IDT. This is by far the best MOD for my tastes, I have been running it since its release and have no intentions of going with a different MOD. ( I prefer it over skin2, sorry)

If someone could let me know how to change the background behind the time and date to a solid background?????

look for this bitmap in your 800_480 folder

IDT_time_bg
and change the alpha layer to be a solid white nd that would do the trick

Hi Julius,

first of all great job!

I have a F900BT european (italian), I have been using GTI Matts mods, for months, then, since I wanted to have new maps, I bought and installed CNSD-100FM and the official pioneer upgrade from pioneer site (version 3.0200200). WIth this setup may I install your mods? Am I missing something?

I tried to install all 4 of your mods for eu skin 1 and 2 and alternate, but each time my units keep saying start up loading.... and it keeps going on a loop and then shuts down and keeps loading!!! I obviously restored original data.zip, sys.txt and save folder and everything works, but I 'd love to use your mods, if I can get it to work!!!

I will definitely make a donation if I can get it to work as I did with Matts and his mods (I really think everyone should do it!).

Just to make sure I did things right: I copied DATA.ZIP (this one was taken from your updated datazip for final version folder), SYS.TXT, and DS-DIGI in MYFLASHDISK\APL2\IGO and then I deleted in My Flash Disk\USER\UserData\iGo\save, everything but favourites.dat. restarted the unit, but it's not working!

thanks in advance to whoever can help!

Hi Julius,

first of all great job!

I have a F900BT european (italian), I have been using GTI Matts mods, for months, then, since I wanted to have new maps, I bought and installed CNSD-100FM and the official pioneer upgrade from pioneer site (version 3.0200200). WIth this setup may I install your mods? Am I missing something?

I tried to install all 4 of your mods for eu skin 1 and 2 and alternate, but each time my units keep saying start up loading.... and it keeps going on a loop and then shuts down and keeps loading!!! I obviously restored original data.zip, sys.txt and save folder and everything works, but I 'd love to use your mods, if I can get it to work!!!

I will definitely make a donation if I can get it to work as I did with Matts and his mods (I really think everyone should do it!).

Just to make sure I did things right: I copied DATA.ZIP (this one was taken from your updated datazip for final version folder), SYS.TXT, and DS-DIGI in MYFLASHDISK\APL2\IGO and then I deleted in My Flash Disk\USER\UserData\iGo\save, everything but favourites.dat. restarted the unit, but it's not working!

what i would suggest is to download a new set of files and then try installing it one by one to determine what is causing problem (data.zip and the digi file should be installed at the same time) let me know how it goes

Hi Julius,

first of all great job!

what i would suggest is to download a new set of files and then try installing it one by one to determine what is causing problem (data.zip and the digi file should be installed at the same time) let me know how it goes

OK, I'll try! thanx

IDT - A "quirk" I noticed is that the Arrow, (car icon) sits almost completely through an intersection when I am at the stop line. During Nav. my Arrow is about 3/4 to 7/8 of the way past my turn by the time I am at the actual turn. This is frustrating in unfamiliar terrortory with a tight cluster of streets. I also noticed during Nav. that I am about 40 meters off in distance.

Is there a "Calibration" somewhere? I am currently running only the IDT 3.0vFinal mod if that has anything to do with it.

I realize I am being fussy, :)

• 1 month later...