AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously haven't had time to do it, maybe later on, i'm trying trying to work all the hours i could as i just found out that we're going to be laid off within two weeks, :(

Damn, sorry to hear that, IDT. You've definitely have had your share of bad luck. Keep plugging away. It's bound to get better.

seriously haven't had time to do it, maybe later on, i'm trying trying to work all the hours i could as i just found out that we're going to be laid off within two weeks, :(

Damn, sorry to hear that, IDT. You've definitely have had your share of bad luck. Keep plugging away. It's bound to get better.

i just really hope it gets better, i think i've already suffered enough,

I've loaded v5.5 onto my unit, but when I press the FuelCalc or MapChanger it states Utility is not installed or Utility is not installed. I thought I loaded the Extension folder in the proper place, MYFLASHDISK\APL2\IGO\CONTENT \, but I must be missing a step somewhere. Any help would be appreciated.

I've loaded v5.5 onto my unit, but when I press the FuelCalc or MapChanger it states Utility is not installed or Utility is not installed. I thought I loaded the Extension folder in the proper place, MYFLASHDISK\APL2\IGO\CONTENT \, but I must be missing a step somewhere. Any help would be appreciated.

it should be in MYFLASHDISK\APL2\IGO\, not in MYFLASHDISK\APL2\IGO\CONTENT \

Ok I will do that but this Note is what threw me off.

NOTE to users, some users use gallons so here's instructions for it, this is assuming that your in testmode

1) go to MYFLASHDISK\APL2\IGO\CONTENT \Extension\Fuelcalc and delete the contents,

Ok I will do that but this Note is what threw me off.

NOTE to users, some users use gallons so here's instructions for it, this is assuming that your in testmode

1) go to MYFLASHDISK\APL2\IGO\CONTENT \Extension\Fuelcalc and delete the contents,

thats an error on my part, ill updat the instructions, thanks for pointing out

IDT, thanks again for this. But I knew I should have left well enough be. Anyways, i sent my AVIC into a slow reboot now. I think it was mainly because I didn't use 7-zip, but regardless I put the old files back and it still does it.

I'll figure that part out, but had a question on the #7 of the directions. Is there another thread that explains the maps part, or could you help me there.

Do I delete the old maps folder?

IDT, thanks again for this. But I knew I should have left well enough be. Anyways, i sent my AVIC into a slow reboot now. I think it was mainly because I didn't use 7-zip, but regardless I put the old files back and it still does it.

I'll figure that part out, but had a question on the #7 of the directions. Is there another thread that explains the maps part, or could you help me there.

Do I delete the old maps folder?

the only thing you have to do is to create a new folder and name it as map_nt, this is where you would put other maps that you prefer (NAVTEQ, or even a newer or older version of TA), do not delete your map folder, also, copy the basemap.fbl file from your map folder and paste it to the map_nt folder