AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

yeah, youre right, so many commands and folders, I forget easily. :lol:

No, not using this theme i don't think, been awhile since I used it. I did add the sun and moon last year and thought there was a gfx folder in there, maybe not.

I think I will just redo another apl2 fodler on my computer loading the data and sys and maps, etc...then just replace the one on the AVIC with that one and see what happens, something is corrupt and i don't know what it is .

let me know how it goes

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ANother quick Q,

These insructions:

size=100]NOTE to users, some users use gallons so here's instructions for it,[/size]

this is assuming that your in testmode

1) go to MYFLASHDISK\APL2\IGO\Extension\Fuelcalc and delete the contents,

2) copy the contents of the zip to that folder,

The contents of the zip you are talking about is the 3 fuel calc files, right?

ANother quick Q,

These insructions:

size=100]NOTE to users, some users use gallons so here's instructions for it,[/size]

this is assuming that your in testmode

1) go to MYFLASHDISK\APL2\IGO\Extension\Fuelcalc and delete the contents,

2) copy the contents of the zip to that folder,

The contents of the zip you are talking about is the 3 fuel calc files, right?

yes

Will your donate button still work after that? I want to get you some, but not ready right now.

PP address will still be on the instructions page,

Question on the sys.txt, you have the car day and night and ghost day and night as the impreza, should that be deleted or affect anything?

if the entry gets deleted it will revert back to the arrow as navigation pointer

IDT, thank you, rebuilding my APL2 on the computer and transferring worked. I even put the NavTeq maps, so the map changer works great too. I really appreciate all the work you have done here sincerely. I am sure the AVIC world here will miss your abilities and hopefully you will be back eventually.

i'm buying my friends notebook for a very cheap price and i think that would be good enough for now to use for modding, i have so many ideas that i want to implement on all of my skins but kinda busy looking for a job so might have to put it on hold for now

it's official, i will be leaving the forum, i found a new job outside the city and i'll ony have very limited internet connection there at work (most probably just e-mail access), not sure how long i'll be gone for but i'm hoping not that long, hopefully things get better this time,

thanks to everyone in here, thanks to everyone that helped out, thanks to everyone that donated, i really appreciate it, the paypal address i provided will still be open for anyone that still wants to donate

IDT

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...