AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

I hope is fixable, 2.0 update was dead on, 3.0 - sucks, I feel bad for people driving around in the big busy cities, when 20-50 feet is a matter of couple streets, plus we're not geting much help from street labels either

IDT can you tell we how tu turn off the turn restriction signs but keep the speed limit on?

i'll have t seperated on the next version

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too have experienced this over the past couple of days.

The icon which had been there previously was not showing up, instead there would just be the map where it should be. pressing on the area was treated the same as pressing anywhere else on the map.

I am trying to gather a reproducable scenario since this has happened on both of my units.

I can't explain it, or giev the scenario to cause it, however, I can only confirm what finger11 has reported.

I will keep looking at it.

BTW, using a stylus and rebooting the unit fixed it for me on both units.

so it's back.... don't know if it made a difference but i think this was the first time i turned the unit/car on while i was in route to a destination instead of just the car already being on and starting a route. i took the navigation part off and restarted the car/unit and the button is still there. *shrug*

I too have experienced this over the past couple of days.

The icon which had been there previously was not showing up, instead there would just be the map where it should be. pressing on the area was treated the same as pressing anywhere else on the map.

I am trying to gather a reproducable scenario since this has happened on both of my units.

I can't explain it, or giev the scenario to cause it, however, I can only confirm what finger11 has reported.

I will keep looking at it.

BTW, using a stylus and rebooting the unit fixed it for me on both units.

so it's back.... don't know if it made a difference but i think this was the first time i turned the unit/car on while i was in route to a destination instead of just the car already being on and starting a route. i took the navigation part off and restarted the car/unit and the button is still there. *shrug*

so it's still not showing up?

so it's still not showing up?

sorry, 'it's back,' as in it's showing up again.

when you did my mod did you erase the save folder?

yea, i deleted everything in there. i basically installed the unit, booted it, restarted and put in 3.0, booted, restarted and put in your mod. followed your steps to put in the mod as well. i'm pretty sure the 3d/2d button was there originally after i put in the mod with my car parked. on my first drive, it wasn't. it wasn't on my 2nd drive this morning to work, appeared during lunch while it was still 'navigating.' and also driving back after lunch with the 'in route' off.

IDT

I have small problem with distance to/time to boxes in navi mode, for some reason every time I`ll hit "go home" those boxes wont show up, then when I`ll go to route info, itenerary or navi staing and then go back to the map they are there, any ideas?

can you show me what codes are for it? (I`m using v1.0)

IDT

I have small problem with distance to/time to boxes in navi mode, for some reason every time I`ll hit "go home" those boxes wont show up, then when I`ll go to route info, itenerary or navi staing and then go back to the map they are there, any ideas?

i'll try to figure it out, AFAIK i already have it fixed on the next update,

IDT

also its coming back after route recalculation

Have you or anyone come up with where to send the audio produced by the speedcam warnings so that it is heard like other audio output (sends the sound out to the head unit speakers)

edit: for the F500BT

Have you or anyone come up with where to send the audio produced by the speedcam warnings so that it is heard like other audio output (sends the sound out to the head unit speakers)

edit: for the F500BT

still in the works bro

IDT

also its coming back after route recalculation

just a couple more things to edit and the next update will be done, it will include the fix for that