AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

Hey IDT,

I was just wondering if you knew how to change the screen off button you have now to make it actually shut the screen off like in the system settings of the unit. I ask because sometimes when I am about to park in a shady area at night, I like to shut off the screen of my unit so no one sees that I have a NAV unit, but with your screen off mod it still shows some backlight, so i'm hoping there is a way to recode this button.

Many thanks if you can help or not.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey IDT,

I was just wondering if you knew how to change the screen off button you have now to make it actually shut the screen off like in the system settings of the unit. I ask because sometimes when I am about to park in a shady area at night, I like to shut off the screen of my unit so no one sees that I have a NAV unit, but with your screen off mod it still shows some backlight, so i'm hoping there is a way to recode this button.

sorry to say but i don't have the knowledge to do that that's why i'm kinda satisfied the the fake screen off button,

Hey IDT,

sorry to say but i don't have the knowledge to do that that's why i'm kinda satisfied the the fake screen off button,

Not a problem IDT. But can please you tell me where I can edit so that I can remove the time when it is off? Whenever you are free, I know you are a very busy person.

Thanks.

Hey IDT,

Not a problem IDT. But can please you tell me where I can edit so that I can remove the time when it is off? Whenever you are free, I know you are a very busy person.

Thanks.

look for this layer on your navigatemap_800_480.ui and comment out the time text in there

ui_blankscreen

Thanks.

look for this layer on your navigatemap_800_480.ui and comment out the time text in there

ui_blankscreen

Thanks again!

WEIRD..............

Hey J, I decided to add a few missed and misplaced speedcams. I added them and today, as I approach a speedcam.... I hear the speedcam voice and warning. It is coming thru the avic only.. no muting of the HU. I am quite happy with that for now though I did have turn the volume to max on the avic.

It seems that manually adding cams somehow causes the cam audio to activate for all cams on my f500bt.

still hoping for speedcam audio thru the HU......any hope for it on the new release

multidraw on the way, i was about to release a version today but with the multidraw working i think i'll hold off til i fix the BMP's

hey...... this multiplan is a great addition, I often need a second or third option..... Gotta be worth - in the words of that famous clint eastwood movie - "a few $ more"... hope we can get the audio fix in there too.

WEIRD..............

Hey J, I decided to add a few missed and misplaced speedcams. I added them and today, as I approach a speedcam.... I hear the speedcam voice and warning. It is coming thru the avic only.. no muting of the HU. I am quite happy with that for now though I did have turn the volume to max on the avic.

It seems that manually adding cams somehow causes the cam audio to activate for all cams on my f500bt.

still hoping for speedcam audio thru the HU......any hope for it on the new release

multidraw on the way, i was about to release a version today but with the multidraw working i think i'll hold off til i fix the BMP's

IDT,

Where are the graphics for the navigation arrows and directions. I want to switch to your older 2.7 versions as I do not like the more cartonny ones your later mods have been using. Any known issue with switching those over?

BTW, Loving the new tools and integration overall.

Ceger

IDT,

Where are the graphics for the navigation arrows and directions. I want to switch to your older 2.7 versions as I do not like the more cartonny ones your later mods have been using. Any known issue with switching those over?

BTW, Loving the new tools and integration overall.

Ceger

do you mean the green directional icon?