AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was the software bypass implemented on the data.zip file? It does not seem so as I get the error message telling me to check my wiring. Other than that it all seems to work well.

sorry i forgot to add that part, v2 will be up soon, if you're comfortable with changing it please do so

Not a problem. I thought I would put that out there incant someone else was having problems.

IDT, Just loaded it with a fresh reload of my unit again. Works good. All we need now is a favorites shortcut. Thanks for your time.

i'll make a shortcut menu option in the nav setting so that you can select what you see on the nav screen, it might not be on the second release but for sure i'll add that some time next week,

Why is it the brake setting is set to 16, instead of the 256 requested by many.

For some reason, every time I make a change, my system does notting but reboot, so I must leave the data.zip file as I get it.

leave it alone for now, i'll have an update later in the afternoon with the software bypass

IDT,

I installed the mod as instructed but when i turn on the speedcam in the Warning Option, i do not see the speedcam icons on the map nor a voice warning (which is also turned on in the options). Are we missing any of the speedcam files?

do you have a speedcam text file? if not then you have to add that to myflashdisk/apl2/igo/content/speedcam

IDT,

I installed the mod as instructed but when i turn on the speedcam in the Warning Option, i do not see the speedcam icons on the map nor a voice warning (which is also turned on in the options). Are we missing any of the speedcam files?

do you have a speedcam text file? if not then you have to add that to myflashdisk/apl2/igo/content/speedcam

That's prob the problem, i'll just have to load the speedcam.spud file from CMH's mod. Thanks for the reminder.

IDT,

That's prob the problem, i'll just have to load the speedcam.spud file from CMH's mod. Thanks for the reminder.

no prob, also, it may take a while to boot after you put the speedcam file as the unit converts the file to spud

Just an FYI, I deleted the entire "Speedcams" folder in "My Flash Disk\APL2\iGo\CONTENT..." and replaced it with the files and the .spud files from my last saved V2.0 setup and now everything seems to be well. No more re-boots :P

I changed the slider bar increments in the "speedcam_800_480.ui" file from this:

To this:

I also had to uncomment this line of text in the "Speedcam.ui" file:

SETFORMATTED_UNIT_TEXT txtSC_SpeedUnit "km/h"

Now it displays the correct units and the speed selected jives with the correct spoken alert.

But still, the smaller "SpeedUnitMI" value , that is the 20 Font, directly below the larger text that is displayed for the appropriate speed now does not jive as they are now both displaying "MPH" units so I am trying to remove it from the slider bar display entirely. I have commented it out in a few places but it just hangs the system up so I will keep working. It is just one of those annoyances I want to delete. All in all very good! Any suggestions?

Thanx for the hard work, bro.,

Bud

Just an FYI, I deleted the entire "Speedcams" folder in "My Flash Disk\APL2\iGo\CONTENT..." and replaced it with the files and the .spud files from my last saved V2.0 setup and now everything seems to be well. No more re-boots :P

I changed the slider bar increments in the "speedcam_800_480.ui" file from this:

To this:

I also had to uncomment this line of text in the "Speedcam.ui" file:

SETFORMATTED_UNIT_TEXT txtSC_SpeedUnit "km/h"

Now it displays the correct units and the speed selected jives with the correct spoken alert.

But still, the smaller "SpeedUnitMI" value , that is the 20 Font, directly below the larger text that is displayed for the appropriate speed now does not jive as they are now both displaying "MPH" units so I am trying to remove it from the slider bar display entirely. I have commented it out in a few places but it just hangs the system up so I will keep working. It is just one of those annoyances I want to delete. All in all very good! Any suggestions?

Thanx for the hard work, bro.,

Bud

i'll try to have a fix for this, some like hiding the kmh and showing MPH/MPY depending on the unit setting,

glad you had fixed the reboot problem