AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey IDT,

I want to switch over to yours from CMH's mod but the only thing holding me back are the custom settings he had. I wanted to see if you had the same and that would make up my mind. I attached a couple of pics.

i have the warning settings for the speedcam, i personally don't like how his is set up as i don't find it organized,

Hey IDT,

I want to switch over to yours from CMH's mod but the only thing holding me back are the custom settings he had. I wanted to see if you had the same and that would make up my mind. I attached a couple of pics.

i have the warning settings for the speedcam, i personally don't like how his is set up as i don't find it organized,

i dont really care about how his is organized i just wanted to know if you have those options included in yours and if they are organized better than excellent. like having the tilt zoom option or if you can turn off turn restriction elevation your speed and the custom camera alert setings are pretty cool.

Hey IDT,

i dont really care about how his is organized i just wanted to know if you have those options included in yours and if they are organized better than excellent. like having the tilt zoom option or if you can turn off turn restriction elevation your speed and the custom camera alert setings are pretty cool.

i pretty much have it except for the big clock, history/gps, for the tilt and zoom i don't mind it as it disappears after a while unlike in the 2.0 version

i pretty much have it except for the big clock, history/gps, for the tilt and zoom i don't mind it as it disappears after a while unlike in the 2.0 version

the clock option is useless to me and i could change the icons on your navi file but the tilt zoom feature is a biggie, probably my favorite option

the clock option is useless to me and i could change the icons on your navi file but the tilt zoom feature is a biggie, probably my favorite option

haven't you noticed that it disappears at the same time when the buttons dim?

haven't you noticed that it disappears at the same time when the buttons dim?

it is very annoying

Sent you a donation IDT. Thanks for the hard work.

Is there any documentation or wiki on this stuff yet? Seems overdue, what work has been done, how can I help?

thanks for the donation bro, i'll try to have a kinda quick guide included on the next one,

I am happy to help on documentation, please let me know how I can help.

Sent you a donation IDT. Thanks for the hard work.

Is there any documentation or wiki on this stuff yet? Seems overdue, what work has been done, how can I help?

thanks for the donation bro, i'll try to have a kinda quick guide included on the next one,

I am happy to help on documentation, please let me know how I can help.

if you could create a txt file with all the mods you know and how to launch them that would be great, send the file to me after and i'll double check,

Hey, Julius.

I love the new mod, bro!

I have a question thoughI was integrating my own mods into your lates and I notice now that I cannot comment out the date as it pulls up a error on startup so I am using the date (but at x=1000 so it is off the screen) and I had a quick launch for my MSN traffic via the compass but now when I click the compass it brings up the tripmeter background yet I cannot see the sprite command in the compass line.

How are you pulling this up?

Thanx,

Bud

Hey, Julius.

I love the new mod, bro!

I have a question thoughI was integrating my own mods into your lates and I notice now that I cannot comment out the date as it pulls up a error on startup so I am using the date (but at x=1000 so it is off the screen) and I had a quick launch for my MSN traffic via the compass but now when I click the compass it brings up the tripmeter background yet I cannot see the sprite command in the compass line.

How are you pulling this up?

Thanx,

Bud

the date is being called in the navigatemap.ui, just check the text name of the date and search for it in the navigatemap.ui, regarding the msn shortcut that you have, there is a transparent button on top of the compass, date and time area that i used for the trip cruise shortcut, locate that and then just move it to your desired location

Hello

I have been trying to get to the multi-route display where we can see all the routes (econo, fast, etc) at the same time but with different colors but I just can't find how.

Greetings

By the way, great mod, I will send you a paypal. You make the F90Bt a great tool.

are you using the schemes attached to the download? i edited those schemes to change the color for the multi-route