AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

i pretty much have it except for the big clock, history/gps, for the tilt and zoom i don't mind it as it disappears after a while unlike in the 2.0 version

the clock option is useless to me and i could change the icons on your navi file but the tilt zoom feature is a biggie, probably my favorite option

haven't you noticed that it disappears at the same time when the buttons dim?

is the tilt zoom feature difficult to put in. do you know how many files it affects and where the script is?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Julius.

I love the new mod, bro!

I have a question thoughI was integrating my own mods into your lates and I notice now that I cannot comment out the date as it pulls up a error on startup so I am using the date (but at x=1000 so it is off the screen) and I had a quick launch for my MSN traffic via the compass but now when I click the compass it brings up the tripmeter background yet I cannot see the sprite command in the compass line.

How are you pulling this up?

Thanx,

Bud

the date is being called in the navigatemap.ui, just check the text name of the date and search for it in the navigatemap.ui, regarding the msn shortcut that you have, there is a transparent button on top of the compass, date and time area that i used for the trip cruise shortcut, locate that and then just move it to your desired location

Got it..it is "Dial Button". Don't know how I missed that.

Thanx!

Hey, IDT,

I like the little elevation sign (I had one long ago) but I am using my own altimeter:

;Altimeter

..and in this version it shows the current elevation in feet whereas yours displays in "mi". I am at 1093 ft here in so. Cal and the little sign will show ".2 mi" which is the same just as well. It will also correspond in the tripmeter as miles as well.

I had played with the code in the tripmeter long ago to try and get it in feet but had no luck. By changing the code in the little elevation sign to "gps.elevation" would it read in feet perhaps?

I am gonna try right after I write this.

Thanx!

Bud

Ok, I did what you said and changed the daycar1.bmp and nightcar1.bmp to daycar.bmp and nightcar.bmp but I am still getting the arrow and not the car image. What else do I need to change? BTW...LOVE V4.3!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

just a question, are you expecting the car to show up on 3D mode?

Yes, I thought that was possible. I could be wrong, and apologize for the question, if I am. Thanks again for your help.

First IDT, I too Love your mod and really appriate all the hard work you have put into this!! I will donate as soon as I can, right now i'm kind of broke but promise I will in the future. But I am sad to say I found a bug at least with my F90. Whenever I go to trip computer (push on the clock) then come back to the map it switches to that day/night view it was previously in as the perminate view. i.e. if It was night it stays in night view. Day - day view. It is no longer in the previous mode - automatic. I hope I explained that clear enough. I too would like the elevation sign to be in feet if possible. ANyway, Thanks again for all the hard work!!

i pretty much have it except for the big clock, history/gps, for the tilt and zoom i don't mind it as it disappears after a while unlike in the 2.0 version

the clock option is useless to me and i could change the icons on your navi file but the tilt zoom feature is a biggie, probably my favorite option

haven't you noticed that it disappears at the same time when the buttons dim?

is the tilt zoom feature difficult to put in. do you know how many files it affects and where the script is?

not really, you just have to check where's it's being called, i'll put it on the next update

Ok, I did what you said and changed the daycar1.bmp and nightcar1.bmp to daycar.bmp and nightcar.bmp but I am still getting the arrow and not the car image. What else do I need to change? BTW...LOVE V4.3!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

just a question, are you expecting the car to show up on 3D mode?

Yes, I thought that was possible. I could be wrong, and apologize for the question, if I am. Thanks again for your help.

no prob

First IDT, I too Love your mod and really appriate all the hard work you have put into this!! I will donate as soon as I can, right now i'm kind of broke but promise I will in the future. But I am sad to say I found a bug at least with my F90. Whenever I go to trip computer (push on the clock) then come back to the map it switches to that day/night view it was previously in as the perminate view. i.e. if It was night it stays in night view. Day - day view. It is no longer in the previous mode - automatic. I hope I explained that clear enough. I too would like the elevation sign to be in feet if possible. ANyway, Thanks again for all the hard work!!

i think i know what you're talking about, i'll have it fixed on the next update

Fantastic work IDT.Best yet.Just one question if you could help me please.The speed camereas aren't showing up although i have set them up tp.could this be a map thing rather than anything else?I have recently installed V3.00 from a link on here along with the latedst maps.Thanks again for your mod .PP to follow when i get home next week.

Hello

I have been trying to get to the multi-route display where we can see all the routes (econo, fast, etc) at the same time but with different colors but I just can't find how.

Greetings

By the way, great mod, I will send you a paypal. You make the F90Bt a great tool.

are you using the schemes attached to the download? i edited those schemes to change the color for the multi-route

Hello IDT

Yes I did copy the schemes, I will copy them again from your newest mod. But where should I go to see that. When I click on multi-route I only get a screen where it tells me how many time it will take for each option. If I understand correctly I should see the map with different colors and the possibility to choose the one I want. I never saw a screen of what it should look like.

Greetings

Fantastic work IDT.Best yet.Just one question if you could help me please.The speed camereas aren't showing up although i have set them up tp.could this be a map thing rather than anything else?I have recently installed V3.00 from a link on here along with the latedst maps.Thanks again for your mod .PP to follow when i get home next week.

do you have the speedcamtxt?