AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

Hello IDT

Yes I did copy the schemes, I will copy them again from your newest mod. But where should I go to see that. When I click on multi-route I only get a screen where it tells me how many time it will take for each option. If I understand correctly I should see the map with different colors and the possibility to choose the one I want. I never saw a screen of what it should look like.

Greetings

you have to press and hold the multi route button instead of just tapping it

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IDT

how to make this stay pernement on the map without pushing the street name ?

;HOUSE NUMBER

;US

copy the contents of it and put it in the ui_NavigateMapButtons layer in your navigatemap_800_480.ui

got it thanks!

one more thing I was trying to put cruise dials to my IDTv1.0 (copied all bmp files and lines in navigatemap800_400), but I had no luck , all the time have an error with txt time/date

can you guide me how to make ?

i pretty much have it except for the big clock, history/gps, for the tilt and zoom i don't mind it as it disappears after a while unlike in the 2.0 version

the clock option is useless to me and i could change the icons on your navi file but the tilt zoom feature is a biggie, probably my favorite option

haven't you noticed that it disappears at the same time when the buttons dim?

is the tilt zoom feature difficult to put in. do you know how many files it affects and where the script is?

not really, you just have to check where's it's being called, i'll put it on the next update

thank you i really like this feature. so now i am beginning to change your file to match mine. on a different note i am also enhancing my image.res file and i was hoping you could answer this.

do you have to save alpha layers when doing these images like in the nav files? also when i am in photoshop even though i am saving 8 bit and i save a bitmap it asks me for the depth. can i save them in 32 bit depth?

got it thanks!

one more thing I was trying to put cruise dials to my IDTv1.0 (copied all bmp files and lines in navigatemap800_400), but I had no luck , all the time have an error with txt time/date

can you guide me how to make ?

you have to search your navigatemap.ui for text_time and text_date

IDT thank you that version 4.3 euro is really very accomplished.

- I regret that the problem of param speed the addition of mobile cameras are still not fixed. I already read the setting.ui not find where the problem is coming? !

- I can not change the color of the clock and date ?

- big problem with "spoken alert" for mobile camera, the speed is not announced ?!!! it's ok for fixed camera speed.

have a solution?