AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IDT thank you that version 4.3 euro is really very accomplished.

- I regret that the problem of param speed the addition of mobile cameras are still not fixed. I already read the setting.ui not find where the problem is coming? !

- I can not change the color of the clock and date ?

- big problem with "spoken alert" for mobile camera, the speed is not announced ?!!! it's ok for fixed camera speed.

ok solved problem add values for mobile cam in speedcam.ui :

; else_runif %navigation.curr_speedcam.category 1 'playsound "Mobile_Camera"'

else_runif %navigation.curr_speedcam.category 1 'run sc_1_EN'

; else_runif %navigation.curr_speedcam.category 1 'playsound "Mobile_Camera"'

else_runif %navigation.curr_speedcam.category 1 'run sc_1_EN_kph'

;Mobile

runif %navigation.curr_speedcam.speed_limit.value < 9 'playsound "1_unknown"'

else_runif %navigation.curr_speedcam.speed_limit.value < 25 'playsound "1_15mph"'

else_runif %navigation.curr_speedcam.speed_limit.value < 33 'playsound "1_20mph"'

else_runif %navigation.curr_speedcam.speed_limit.value < 41 'playsound "1_25mph"'

else_runif %navigation.curr_speedcam.speed_limit.value < 49 'playsound "1_30mph"'

else_runif %navigation.curr_speedcam.speed_limit.value < 57 'playsound "1_35mph"'

else_runif %navigation.curr_speedcam.speed_limit.value < 65 'playsound "1_40mph"'

else_runif %navigation.curr_speedcam.speed_limit.value < 73 'playsound "1_45mph"'

else_runif %navigation.curr_speedcam.speed_limit.value < 81 'playsound "1_50mph"'

else_runif %navigation.curr_speedcam.speed_limit.value < 90 'playsound "1_55mph"'

else_runif %navigation.curr_speedcam.speed_limit.value < 98 'playsound "1_60mph"'

else_runif %navigation.curr_speedcam.speed_limit.value < 106 'playsound "1_65mph"'

else_runif %navigation.curr_speedcam.speed_limit.value < 114 'playsound "1_70mph"'

else_run 'playsound "1_unknown"'

runif %navigation.curr_speedcam.speed_limit.value < 30 'playsound "1_unknown"'

else_runif %navigation.curr_speedcam.speed_limit.value < 31 'playsound "1_30kph"'

else_runif %navigation.curr_speedcam.speed_limit.value < 41 'playsound "1_40kph"'

else_runif %navigation.curr_speedcam.speed_limit.value < 51 'playsound "1_50kph"'

else_runif %navigation.curr_speedcam.speed_limit.value < 61 'playsound "1_60kph"'

else_runif %navigation.curr_speedcam.speed_limit.value < 71 'playsound "1_70kph"'

else_runif %navigation.curr_speedcam.speed_limit.value < 81 'playsound "1_80kph"'

else_runif %navigation.curr_speedcam.speed_limit.value < 91 'playsound "1_90kph"'

else_runif %navigation.curr_speedcam.speed_limit.value < 101 'playsound "1_100kph"'

else_runif %navigation.curr_speedcam.speed_limit.value < 111 'playsound "1_110kph"'

else_runif %navigation.curr_speedcam.speed_limit.value < 121 'playsound "1_120kph"'

else_runif %navigation.curr_speedcam.speed_limit.value < 131 'playsound "1_130kph"'

else_run 'playsound "1_unknown"'

(it's ok ?)

- mini popup speedwarnig don't show ?!

have a solutions ?

Hi IDT,,

Cleaned save folder,, copied 4.3 data zip, schemes and fonts fresh into their place,,

When passing fixed speedcam, system reboots,, no voice warning on mobile cams,, when disabling voice warning, no reboot,, if system reboots for other reason,, disabled setting for speedcam is not saved,,

One weird thing that maybe can be of some help,, I parked today 10mts before a speedcam and left slowly passing the camera,, result with visual and audible fixed speedcam warning,,

For the rest,, very nice skin,,

will look for pp account an send some beermoney,,

Kind regards,,

The other cruise that you are using is one that uses a different screen/state rather than being a layer in the navigate 800_480 ui file (which IDT is using).

Then - if you have it as a layer - you can set the z value for transparency/etc...

Thanks,

Ben

\

I set the z to 500 and I got the foreground transparent but the backgroud is still there. Do I need to remove the BMP file? What should I set the z value to?

Thanks,

Bryan

The other cruise that you are using is one that uses a different screen/state rather than being a layer in the navigate 800_480 ui file (which IDT is using).

Then - if you have it as a layer - you can set the z value for transparency/etc...

Thanks,

Ben

\

I set the z to 500 and I got the foreground transparent but the backgroud is still there. Do I need to remove the BMP file? What should I set the z value to?

Thanks,

Bryan

Did you try to set the z value for the image (or if you don't want the image there at all - removing it)?

Thx,

Ben

Thanks,

Ben

\

Thanks,

Bryan

Did you try to set the z value for the image (or if you don't want the image there at all - removing it)?

Thx,

Ben

I tried to remove the file and it gave me a black background. I changed the z valie next to the BMP file and the foregroud dissapeared. I also tried to change the first z value to 500 but nothing happened. Here is the code I am workong with . I highlighted the numbers I've changed.