AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow this is amazing...Takes some times to remember everything and where its at but once you do its so much easier to use. everything is on the map without having to exit. Thanks IDT, im gonna paypal you some cash tomorrow

one quesiton i have is,

You know when you dont touch the map for a while the top icons dim a little bit until you touch the screen again....is there a way to make them totally disapear so you can have a cleaner map look until you need them again. and then just touch the screen and they pop back up and then you can press which one you need?

Thanks again

Hello IDT

Yes I did copy the schemes, I will copy them again from your newest mod. But where should I go to see that. When I click on multi-route I only get a screen where it tells me how many time it will take for each option. If I understand correctly I should see the map with different colors and the possibility to choose the one I want. I never saw a screen of what it should look like.

Greetings

you have to press and hold the multi route button instead of just tapping it

Excellent

I did not know that. It works. Great

One thing I notice is that when you click on the time, you get to the navigation screen (cool feature). But even if you are in km, the center bitmap where you see the speed, the scale stays in miles.

not a big thing but just in case you did not notice that.

Paypal today.

Greetings

Labgate

IDT thank you that version 4.3 euro is really very accomplished.

- I regret that the problem of param speed the addition of mobile cameras are still not fixed. I already read the setting.ui not find where the problem is coming? !

- I can not change the color of the clock and date ?

- big problem with "spoken alert" for mobile camera, the speed is not announced ?!!! it's ok for fixed camera speed.

(it's ok ?)

- mini popup speedwarnig don't show ?!

have a solutions ?

until i find something out regarding the mobile cameras the spoken alert will stay as it is, I INTENDED THE MOBILE CAMERA WARNING TO JUST SAY SAY "MOBILE CAMERA" as no one was able to make it work, , this is not a bug, it's just the way it is

i didn't have the time to paly with the mini pop up and i'm still trying to figure it out

Fantastic work IDT.Best yet.Just one question if you could help me please.The speed camereas aren't showing up although i have set them up tp.could this be a map thing rather than anything else?I have recently installed V3.00 from a link on here along with the latedst maps.Thanks again for your mod .PP to follow when i get home next week.

do you have the speedcamtxt?

Sorry IDT,where should speedcamtxt be?I do have the speedcam folder in my apl2/igo/contents folder.Thanks again for your help.

Wow this is amazing...Takes some times to remember everything and where its at but once you do its so much easier to use. everything is on the map without having to exit. Thanks IDT, im gonna paypal you some cash tomorrow

one quesiton i have is,

You know when you dont touch the map for a while the top icons dim a little bit until you touch the screen again....is there a way to make them totally disapear so you can have a cleaner map look until you need them again. and then just touch the screen and they pop back up and then you can press which one you need?

Thanks again

i will have a settings for it on the next update

Hello IDT

Yes I did copy the schemes, I will copy them again from your newest mod. But where should I go to see that. When I click on multi-route I only get a screen where it tells me how many time it will take for each option. If I understand correctly I should see the map with different colors and the possibility to choose the one I want. I never saw a screen of what it should look like.

Greetings

you have to press and hold the multi route button instead of just tapping it

Excellent

I did not know that. It works. Great

One thing I notice is that when you click on the time, you get to the navigation screen (cool feature). But even if you are in km, the center bitmap where you see the speed, the scale stays in miles.

not a big thing but just in case you did not notice that.

Paypal today.

Greetings

Labgate

i'll take a look at it

Hi IDT,,

Cleaned save folder,, copied 4.3 data zip, schemes and fonts fresh into their place,,

When passing fixed speedcam, system reboots,, no voice warning on mobile cams,, when disabling voice warning, no reboot,, if system reboots for other reason,, disabled setting for speedcam is not saved,,

One weird thing that maybe can be of some help,, I parked today 10mts before a speedcam and left slowly passing the camera,, result with visual and audible fixed speedcam warning,,

For the rest,, very nice skin,,

will look for pp account an send some beermoney,,

Kind regards,,

IDT and Eldeep

I have the same problem as Eldeep with the Red Camera Audible warning. Could it be a corrupt or missing audio file somewhere? Just curious.

Other than that it works flawlessly.

Regards,

M

i'm currently looking at it, so far the problem is that the speedcam.txt has the camera type being set as 7

X,Y,TYPE,SPEED,DIRTYPE,DIRECTION
-87.9594217,41.9931969,[color=#FF0000]7[/color],66,0,0
-87.8846644,41.9303592,[color=#FF0000]7[/color],66,0,0
-87.9601737,42.0225062,[color=#FF0000]7[/color],66,0,0
-106.6016003,35.112338,[color=#FF0000]7[/color],66,0,0

we don't have an advanced camera setting that's why it should only be from 1-5

i will investigate further on this as i know for sure that this is the main problem regarding the rebbots

IDT thank you that version 4.3 euro is really very accomplished.

- I regret that the problem of param speed the addition of mobile cameras are still not fixed. I already read the setting.ui not find where the problem is coming? !

- I can not change the color of the clock and date ?

- big problem with "spoken alert" for mobile camera, the speed is not announced ?!!! it's ok for fixed camera speed.

(it's ok ?)

- mini popup speedwarnig don't show ?!

have a solutions ?

until i find something out regarding the mobile cameras the spoken alert will stay as it is, I INTENDED THE MOBILE CAMERA WARNING TO JUST SAY SAY "MOBILE CAMERA" as no one was able to make it work, , this is not a bug, it's just the way it is

i didn't have the time to paly with the mini pop up and i'm still trying to figure it out

ok thank you for all these answers, your work is really great.

For mobile cam spoken alert, I suspected that the warning had been simplified due to the problem of speed management.

Once this problem is resolved your mod is really on top ;-)

why I can not change the color of the hour ?