AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

i added the code into the settings file but the location was already taken by something, can i add a scroll?

just change the x and y values for it

i changed them based on the numbers i had but i need to add a scroll because the lane guidance is cut off and when i tap the on or off button they both stay highlighted. i just haven't been able to get anything to work lately.

i haven't worked with scrolls before so ican't help you with that,

one possible reason both options are being highlighted is that they are not being set properly

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i combined the clock and icon display and set it up so everything fits. the only problem is that when i hit the on off buttons for the signpost and lane info, they both light up and stay on. did i miss something else?

well i figured out why the buttons weren't doing anything, i forgot to add the var to the beginning of the settings file but now i cant get past the startup message. is there any chance you can take a look at these files and tell me what is wrong. the 3 items i added to the common folder were the lane_div.bmp, lane_bg.bmp and the laneinfo.ini files. other than missing a file i cant figure this out. please help

ui files.zip

i combined the clock and icon display and set it up so everything fits. the only problem is that when i hit the on off buttons for the signpost and lane info, they both light up and stay on. did i miss something else?

well i figured out why the buttons weren't doing anything, i forgot to add the var to the beginning of the settings file but now i cant get past the startup message. is there any chance you can take a look at these files and tell me what is wrong. the 3 items i added to the common folder were the lane_div.bmp, lane_bg.bmp and the laneinfo.ini files. other than missing a file i cant figure this out. please help

i'll take a look at it later when i get home

if those two files are just the ones you edited you have to search a little bit more, whenever your trying to incorporate a mod yo uhave to go through all the ui files until you find all necessary variable/bmp/script/state to make it work, you can't just edit two ui files and expect it to work, i suggest you download examdiff pro or beyond compare as these are helpfull tools when comparing files

i just exam diffed all your files. the only file i noticed that was different and could possibly mean something was the template file. could this be causing the problem. i noticed you had added this line

any help would be great even willing to paypal some more. please help

send me your last working data.zip without the mods prior to this and i'll take a look t it

Great mod,

Looks very good.

this weekend tested your mod the EU version and i Like it.

There are 2 things wich doesn't match the EU standard :

-The elevation value is given in FT and not in meters because the value seems to be 3 times to high.

-The NEEDLE in the DASHBOARD gives MPH and not KPH while the center image will show KPH.

IS this easy to fix ?

Regards,

Navigarie.

Great mod,

Looks very good.

this weekend tested your mod the EU version and i Like it.

There are 2 things wich doesn't match the EU standard :

-The elevation value is given in FT and not in meters because the value seems to be 3 times to high.

-The NEEDLE in the DASHBOARD gives MPH and not KPH while the center image will show KPH.

IS this easy to fix ?

Regards,

Navigarie.

i will take a look at it

IDT

on one of your updates you put TMC shorcuts onmap, is TMC works for F700bt how turn this on?

try using the EU version

all my TMC files are from IDT v1 so pretty much stock - so what're saying is to replace all TMC.ui files with the ones from last EU version? Anything else?

no,

add this code on your navigatemap_800_480.ui,

;TMC

be sure that you also add the IDT_onmap_TMC.bmp on your 800_480 folder