AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

IDT,

Loving 4.3

I had been away for a couple of weeks and did not see anything on possible voice changes for the speed warning cam. Any input on that. Also to all, any known way to get orid of the new annoying "Pay attention to me!" from the TTS?

Ceger

i haven't had a chance to work on it, for sure i'll have it on the next one

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just exam diffed all your files. the only file i noticed that was different and could possibly mean something was the template file. could this be causing the problem. i noticed you had added this line

any help would be great even willing to paypal some more. please help

send me your last working data.zip without the mods prior to this and i'll take a look t it

you are probably real busy with work and modding but just wondering if you had a chance to look at my data file.

thanks you are a great asset to the avic forum

i haven't had a chance bro, it's real busy at work so i haven't really spent some time on doing mods,

send me your last working data.zip without the mods prior to this and i'll take a look t it

you are probably real busy with work and modding but just wondering if you had a chance to look at my data file.

thanks you are a great asset to the avic forum

i haven't had a chance bro, it's real busy at work so i haven't really spent some time on doing mods,

me too just checking thanks

IDT

I put on my IDTv1.0 cruise dials and everything works ok, but I`m not getting compass nor speedo

what is did was is navigatemap_800_400 put this code:

and in navigatemap (common) this code:

any idea why?

thanks

for the compass i think you're missing the vpr file,

and for the speedo i think you forgot to attach it on your navigatemap.ui

IDT

I put on my IDTv1.0 cruise dials and everything works ok, but I`m not getting compass nor speedo

what is did was is navigatemap_800_400 put this code:

and in navigatemap (common) this code:

any idea why?

thanks

for the compass i think you're missing the vpr file,

and for the speedo i think you forgot to attach it on your navigatemap.ui

ok seem I got it working now I`ll test this in the car .

thanks

Look for these lines of code in common/navigatemap.ui:

Then, change this string to a lower numerical number:

btnNMB_Cursor.alpha 10

from 10 to 7 or so and then try it.

That is the cursor (bullseye-looking) button.

All of the dimmable buttons are listed in this code string.

The alpha_down is the amount of transparency it has once it "dims". The "32" number is the number of transparency when it un-dims.

Good luck!

I don`t get it :cry: I tried to change bmp files still I have arrows. I need really guidness to replace car bmp`s when you have time.

Thanks!!!

in common folder there's a bmp named daycar.bmp, daycar1.bmp, nightcar.bmp, and nightcar1.bmp, hwat you have to do is changes the names of the following, daycar1 to daycar, nightcar1 to nightcar, that would change the arrow to a red car, though this is just for 2D and 2D north up, not for 3D

IDT...I have 3.0 and your 4.3 version. I have changed nothing. I remember reading a while back something about the day/night auto change not working correctly. Mine hasn't worked correctly in a few months...through various versions of your mod. Has this been corrected and something is wrong with my unit settings? I can't find a solution in the forums so far. Thanks. Other than that...I wouldn't change a thing. You do excellent work.

Doc

IDT...I have 3.0 and your 4.3 version. I have changed nothing. I remember reading a while back something about the day/night auto change not working correctly. Mine hasn't worked correctly in a few months...through various versions of your mod. Has this been corrected and something is wrong with my unit settings? I can't find a solution in the forums so far. Thanks. Other than that...I wouldn't change a thing. You do excellent work.

Doc

the latest one has the most current update regarding it, though i still have to poslish something regarding the color changer on the date and time but aside from that everything is a-ok