AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don`t get it :cry: I tried to change bmp files still I have arrows. I need really guidness to replace car bmp`s when you have time.

Thanks!!!

in common folder there's a bmp named daycar.bmp, daycar1.bmp, nightcar.bmp, and nightcar1.bmp, hwat you have to do is changes the names of the following, daycar1 to daycar, nightcar1 to nightcar, that would change the arrow to a red car, though this is just for 2D and 2D north up, not for 3D

Ok. I tried to change 3D car. Is it still not possible to change 3D car. What I saw (I gues) was 3D map with car.

Just finished updating my 700BT EU version to firmware 3 then to IDT 3.0 v4.3 EU. Everything updated perfectly and I want to add my thanks to IDT for his superb work and input to the forum. I have sent you a paypal contribution as a thank you.

I have only been using it for a couple of hours, so am still playing around with all of the settings and options to get it exactly as I want. The only thing I haven't been able to get to work so far is the speed cam warning beeps. No matter what setting I try (on approach or over limit) I get no beep. I have tried with or without spoken warnings and visual warnings and still nothing. Is there something obvious I should check - maybe I am missing the relevent sound file altogether? The visual warnings work OK as does the spoken warning. I have tried searching through this thread in case you have already answered a similar question, but couldn't find anything.

Just finished updating my 700BT EU version to firmware 3 then to IDT 3.0 v4.3 EU. Everything updated perfectly and I want to add my thanks to IDT for his superb work and input to the forum. I have sent you a paypal contribution as a thank you.

I have only been using it for a couple of hours, so am still playing around with all of the settings and options to get it exactly as I want. The only thing I haven't been able to get to work so far is the speed cam warning beeps. No matter what setting I try (on approach or over limit) I get no beep. I have tried with or without spoken warnings and visual warnings and still nothing. Is there something obvious I should check - maybe I am missing the relevent sound file altogether? The visual warnings work OK as does the spoken warning. I have tried searching through this thread in case you have already answered a similar question, but couldn't find anything.

one thing i noticed about the warning for approaching and over limit is that they are too soft, other that that they should work, try it again and let me know how it goes, i'll also take a look at it,

thanks for the donation bro

the latest one has the most current update regarding it, though i still have to poslish something regarding the color changer on the date and time but aside from that everything is a-ok

I see, so as of right now there is no fix for manually changing the clock colors right?

pushing the day scheme would easily fix it, the problem here is on the initial start up, after the first boot it would work