AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the latest one has the most current update regarding it, though i still have to poslish something regarding the color changer on the date and time but aside from that everything is a-ok

I see, so as of right now there is no fix for manually changing the clock colors right?

pushing the day scheme would easily fix it, the problem here is on the initial start up, after the first boot it would work

i'm having a problem with changing the color of the clock with v4.3. Normally, i would go into navigatemap_800_480.ui and change the clock colors -

;TIME

but this color converts back to stock (black with yellow highlights), I'm not having this problem with the V3.5.

the latest one has the most current update regarding it, though i still have to poslish something regarding the color changer on the date and time but aside from that everything is a-ok

I see, so as of right now there is no fix for manually changing the clock colors right?

pushing the day scheme would easily fix it, the problem here is on the initial start up, after the first boot it would work

i'm having a problem with changing the color of the clock with v4.3. Normally, i would go into navigatemap_800_480.ui and change the clock colors -

;TIME

but this color converts back to stock (black with yellow highlights), I'm not having this problem with the V3.5.

that is because there's some scripts in navigatemap.ui that sets them to a color depending on the time of the day

;TIME

that is because there's some scripts in navigatemap.ui that sets them to a color depending on the time of the day

ok, that i understand, but is there a way to change what color the script is using?

Nevermind, i think i found the solution. Thanks IDT.

;TIME

ok, that i understand, but is there a way to change what color the script is using?

i'll figure something out regarding this, i'm currently looking for something to reference night and day so that proper colors will be set for them,

i'll figure something out regarding this, i'm currently looking for something to reference night and day so that proper colors will be set for them,

I changed the default colors of the script for both day and night view. What do you guys think?

post-17521-12872759313787_thumb.gif

post-17521-12872759314768_thumb.gif

Here comes one of scheme I use!

[attachment=0]JohnCougar1-Day.zip[/attachment]

they are the same with the one i'm using, proceed with the reloading of the files and let me know how it goes, if you could post a pic of it that would be great

I reloaded all files but no solution. I can`t load any pic. right now. can it be wrong that edit sys.txt 746EW???

Here comes one of scheme I use!

[attachment=0]JohnCougar1-Day.zip[/attachment]

they are the same with the one i'm using, proceed with the reloading of the files and let me know how it goes, if you could post a pic of it that would be great

I reloaded all files but no solution. I can`t load any pic. right now. can it be wrong that edit sys.txt 746EW???

what unit do you have?

I changed the default colors of the script for both day and night view. What do you guys think?

Are you using my data.zip - window for the clock is coming from my file, made by IDT for me