AVIC411.com
04redgto

3d landmarks

Quick question guys....My 3d landmarks work fine, but it is missing the St. Louis Arch for some reason. You'd think that would be the main one to have in St. Louis! Is there any way to add it? Just wondering....Thanks Guys!

Quick question guys....My 3d landmarks work fine, but it is missing the St. Louis Arch for some reason. You'd think that would be the main one to have in St. Louis! Is there any way to add it? Just wondering....Thanks Guys!

the only way you could add it is by replacing the 3dl file with a newer one, for this to work i think you have to have a hacked ezrider

When I saw that half of my buildings in Indianapolis, were missing after the 3.0 upgrade I copied over the stock Indiana building file, with the full version file that was a part of the hacked 2.0, and to my suprise it worked... All of my buildings were right where they were supposed to be!

When I saw that half of my buildings in Indianapolis, were missing after the 3.0 upgrade I copied over the stock Indiana building file, with the full version file that was a part of the hacked 2.0, and to my suprise it worked... All of my buildings were right where they were supposed to be!

i have to try this out