AVIC411.com

Hwy lane/exit signs

Two things:

Highway signs are Green in the US, that's why the are green.

If you want to see the time even when the Highway signs display, edit the location of the clock in navigatemap800_400.ui in the data.zip file. It's just the x and y coordinates. Not really a big deal. I just move mine down a bit to about 275 which puts it below teh other buttons and the highway signs.

It would just be cool to shrink them a bit... I feel like they take up my whole map screen sometimes, iving in a metro area and being on the highway a lot I can see how some people get annoyed with it. It doesnt bother me but it would be nice if they were a bit smaller maybe by like 25% smaller then they are now.

It would just be cool to shrink them a bit... I feel like they take up my whole map screen sometimes, iving in a metro area and being on the highway a lot I can see how some people get annoyed with it. It doesnt bother me but it would be nice if they were a bit smaller maybe by like 25% smaller then they are now.

I agree with this. They are kind of retardedly huge.

Two things:

Highway signs are Green in the US, that's why the are green.

If you want to see the time even when the Highway signs display, edit the location of the clock in navigatemap800_400.ui in the data.zip file. It's just the x and y coordinates. Not really a big deal. I just move mine down a bit to about 275 which puts it below teh other buttons and the highway signs.

yeah well, i don't live in the us, but in the netherlands(thats in europe), and we have blue highwaysigns here. When i do an original install they are indeed blue, but as soon as i put a mod on it, the damn things turn green on me...

And it isn't in the sys.txt, because it's eu there.

• 1 month later...