AVIC411.com

F900BT Bluetooth Problem

Just an update from this end!

I experianced a lack of TMC after installing a version of exrider and 2009 maps so put my F900bt back to standard to get the TMC back. This had the undesireble effect of killing my Bluetooth once more, even after removing all the files in the two offending folders the bluetooth failed to work giving the Not found issue many have experienced and lack of connectivity to phones, I then did the Bluetooth Software Update (this time to 2.9) and wayhey! It now works!

Its worth bearing in mide it may be the corrupt settings or software that causes bluetooth issues!

:D

• 2 weeks later...

I belive the problem is thr hacked ezrider and TMC.

You can have Bluetooth or TMC but not both together.

I wanted to look into tis more but need an origional europe map that supprts TMC and a valid licence then I can do some more experiments with the original ezrider. If someone can help with maps and licence for ver 3 then I may be able to acheive something.

I have my Aus unit now workng perfectly with 8.3 maps but have had to make changes in the device settings to disable TMC because I want my bluetooth.

• 1 month later...

i have US version with 3.0 firmware. how do i disable tmc as i beleive this is causing my bluetooth issues aswell?

i dont want/need tmc i just want maps and bluetooth working.

atm i can use bluetooth when i have US maps installed.. but when i place aus maps with cracked ezrider i cant use bluetooth.

if someone can tell me how to disable tmc/msndirect it will be much appreciated!!

• 6 years later...