AVIC411.com

Rearview camera

EDIT: I decided on the PAC rearview:

Hi all, first post. Just ordered the Z110 for my 09 WRX. I previously had a Toyota Tundra CrewMax that had the rearview camera and it was VERY handy, especially for hooking up a trailer. Even though the WRX is 1/3 the size of the Tundra, I've been spoiled by having a camera. It's really useful for parking.

Pioneer has two cameras available: ND-BC2 and ND-BC20PA.

I wanted to know if anyone has this or any rearview camera with the Z110. How is the picture? How's it at night? Etc...

TIA

Those cameras are fine but they are a little more expensive then necessary to get a good Camera. A lot of people on this forum like the BOYO series of cameras, myself included. Give the VLT420 a look. If you order from Crutchfield, you get that camera for free.

I think the boyo is a fantastic idea especially in terms of convenience. However the one thing I was stil having trouble getting past was long term reliability and some reported high amount of grainyness at night. To each is own I am sure but I am going to try the N2 first and see how it goes. Otherwise, I may give the boyo a shot. Plus I just bought a carbon fiber license plate and dont want to waste it :)

• 4 weeks later...