AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V1 - UPDATED: 12/1/09 FINAL

MSN file: I just replaced my 700bt to a 910bt. I downloaded the MSN version into my 910 and I can not get my MSN direct to work. Before downloading the software and installing it, when I pushed my MSN icon it gave me the serial number to have when signing up for service. Now since I installed the new MOD and I push the icon it says "connecting to MSN direct", and then stays on that screen and nothing happens. The phone icon is not highlighted when on that screen but on other screens it is as its paired with my phone. I never had activated the MSN. Can someone tell me how to get my SSN for MSN back and why it will not connect?

uninstall the mod by putting your old 'DATA.zip' file back. This has happened to a few of us already where it gets stuck on a screen when activating parts of the NAV. This mod should really be fixed or pulled as I have spent most of the day trying everything to get it to work and it does not!

Guys I am not sure what to tell you. There have been well over 200 downloads of my mods since 11/5. Almost 3 weeks later, when nothing has changed, new users are reporting problems. There are several users on here that have been 100% happy.

If you are rebooting did you copy the font files? there are two in the zip file and if you dont have them it will reboot.

If you are not getting MSN did you delete the save files? You can absolutely get to the MSN info via this mod.

If you are using a EU or 500 model did you edit the sys.txt to reflect this?

Is testmode disabled in the settings?

Please verify all the correct files are in place. If they are let me know exactly what is happening and I will do everything I can to help you.

The searching is a known problem and I am working on it. Should be good in the next version.

Just rebooted the system and MSN direct started working. Now when I search for a POI, I get every POI near me, even though its not the POI Im looking for nor does it have the name Im looking for in its name.

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will give it a shot. Will I still be able to use DPDurst's schemes and sys.txt file?

You can use DPHursts schemes . You just have to add his ui_igo8 file and put it in Diaftias DATA.zip file. You will be ok using Diaftias SYS.txt file using DPHursts schemes

I will give it a shot. Will I still be able to use DPDurst's schemes and sys.txt file?

You can use DPHursts schemes . You just have to add his ui_igo8 file and put it in Diaftias DATA.zip file. You will be ok using Diaftias SYS.txt file using DPHursts schemes

You can also leave the igo_8 folder out of the data.zip. Just paste the folder in the same igo directory that the data.zip goes in. This way you won't have to keep remember to zip it with each new zip you try.

You can also leave the igo_8 folder out of the data.zip. Just paste the folder in the same igo directory that the data.zip goes in. This way you won't have to keep remember to zip it with each new zip you try.

The file paths in the schemes would then be different, would they not? I have not tried it, but it would be a lot easier if that worked. Have you actually got DOHursts schemes working like that?

The file paths in the schemes would then be different, would they not? I have not tried it, but it would be a lot easier if that worked. Have you actually got DOHursts schemes working like that?

I will just wait till I get the zip file and try some different things. I have aready backed up again so 1 more time on top of the other 50 times I modded ain't gonna hurt nothing. I really hate messing with it when it works good the way I have it.

I had the gurjon zip and whenever I made changes instead of zipping a data file with each change I just put the changed files in the igo_8 folder in the same structure they would be in the zip. This allows you to test the change without zipping and then removing the file if it were to be bad. I also do this with the ui_pioneer folder with my current zip. I probably have a combination of bmp's that easily total in the 20's right now. I have a couple of schemes running like that right now. I may add more since David has combined everything in a nice package or three. Boris taught me that trick. It makes things much simpler since I don't use an emulator to test. Having a portable unit helps too.

It only takes a few minutes to try it. Just make sure you maintain the same file structure and you'll be fine. Another thing you can do while in test mode, is instead of re-booting to see you changes, press the igo executable and it'll start igo. If there are any errors they'll show up there and you'll have a clue what went wrong based on the error message.

I had the gurjon zip and whenever I made changes instead of zipping a data file with each change I just put the changed files in the igo_8 folder in the same structure they would be in the zip. This allows you to test the change without zipping and then removing the file if it were to be bad. I also do this with the ui_pioneer folder with my current zip. I probably have a combination of bmp's that easily total in the 20's right now. I have a couple of schemes running like that right now. I may add more since David has combined everything in a nice package or three. Boris taught me that trick. It makes things much simpler since I don't use an emulator to test. Having a portable unit helps too.

It only takes a few minutes to try it. Just make sure you maintain the same file structure and you'll be fine. Another thing you can do while in test mode, is instead of re-booting to see you changes, press the igo executable and it'll start igo. If there are any errors they'll show up there and you'll have a clue what went wrong based on the error message.

That is kinda what I did when I added a car to my mod tonight.

Just installed the mod. Only thing I added was the igo8 folder from dpdurst for his themes and kept his sys.txt file. So far so good, but I did not drive anywhere yet, just a simulate. I think I am going to try that 1 dudes blue image file and see what thats like. I will post a pic soon.

The only thing I see different, is no current street on bottom when not navigating.

Hey Alex, a suggestion for your next update could be to put the trip computer on the main screen mod in the left corner of the map. Take a look at IDT's 2.0 mod. He has done that to his update and it is awesome He has it made to togglr by hitting the speed sign.

Alex - Since this being is beta tested and you mentioned including it in your next set, you should be able to add the destination left/right code to the Pioneer.ini file located in the project config folder. This way, everyone who uses your zip won't have to use a modified sys.txt to have it.

[sound]

announce_viadest_side=1