AVIC411.com

Password Generator Site Down?

Hello all,

Just recieved my update in the mail. I enter in my media number and device number and get incorrect device

number and error 1.

Double check everything. All ok.

I call pioneer and after 15 min and giving in all my info I am told the servers are based in Japan and down.

Anyone else not able to have their password generated recently?

Thanks

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad that i'm not the only one getting an error from pioneer's password tool website. I double checked my info and every time I would hit the submit button the following error would be generated.

*input device number is not correct .

(Error Code: 1)

Even called pioneer customer service and provided them with my device and media numbers and was told an engineer would have to look into the issue and call me back. Asked the customer service rep if she could generate my password provided I give her my deviec and media number's, her response was "nope".

Thank god for this website, i always check before i go flipping out, . I see that im not the only one that was having problems getting the password. I tried changing zeros to Os noticed they were switched from the top on the sheet to the bottom on the website. Thought i was going nuts, or i just got scammed by Pioneer. I waited since the first week in July for this day, now its in my hands, and i gotta wait longer. EHHHHHHHHHHHHH :evil:

Me Too same issues! What a load of crap! I too have been patiently waiting for this update for over a month, now i get it and this is what i get! Now i am officially annoyed with pioneer! I am sitting in my car typing this with half an update for the rest of the weekend.Seriously pioneer! I do feel bad for the earthquake victims but Come on!!