AVIC411.com

7-Zip and Image.Res

I am Using 7-Zip and trying to edit my Image.Res file but no matter how i try ( unzip then rezip ) My F900BT loads to top menu with no icons, i can still push buttons and they work but all my icons are gone. So i then tried to edit the files from within 7-Zip and i get a error when i try to delet or add a file " Not Implemented". was wondering if this is 7-Zip or the Image.Res file locked in the new 3.01 update? if its not the file can anyone help me with a program or instructions onhow to mod the Image.Res file ( 7-Zip settings for zipping Ect...)

I am Using 7-Zip and trying to edit my Image.Res file but no matter how i try ( unzip then rezip ) My F900BT loads to top menu with no icons, i can still push buttons and they work but all my icons are gone. So i then tried to edit the files from within 7-Zip and i get a error when i try to delet or add a file " Not Implemented". was wondering if this is 7-Zip or the Image.Res file locked in the new 3.01 update? if its not the file can anyone help me with a program or instructions onhow to mod the Image.Res file ( 7-Zip settings for zipping Ect...)

the reason for this is improper rezipping of the files, when you unzip your image.res it would look like this image/image/ and then the four folders, when rezipping it back you have to click the second image folder not the main image folder, kinda confusing but that's the way to do it

Thats cool, I thank you alot for helping with the Image.Res. I spent all night till 6am trying to find out what was going on, i looked on google, here, wiki, ect... and after 26 hours I decided to post and hope i would get lucky. when i am done with my Theme i'll post it. but its for Audi's, so if anyone likes it when its done i'll do Vechile ones for request. just need to change the Text Colors and do the Top menu background.

• 5 years later...
Hello, first of all forgiveness. sorry for refloat the post.

I have tried all ways to modify the image.res, so unzip with 7zip, replacing modified files. and rezip with 7zip, I select the image folder with your 4 folders inside. I add the file called image.7z and delete the .7z and add .res.

the radio does not enter the menu pioneer. it stays in the main picture.

What do I do wrong?

sorry for my English.