AVIC411.com

AVIC S1,S2 GUIDE

I HAVE INSTALLED THE ROM WICH IS ON THE SITE HERE, I HAVE PUT THE CD IN THE CD ROM AND THEN I CLICKED UPGRADE/RESTORE APPLICATION.THE PROCESS STARTED AND FINISHED SUCCESUFULY APP.I HAVE ALSO PRESSED UPGRADE/RESTORE MAP AND THE NAVI BUTTON HAD APPEARD BUT WHEN I PRESS IT SAYS HARDWAREIDERROR.

AND IN THE RIGHT CORNER WITH SMALL FONT WRITES PHONE END.

IF U CAN HELP ME I WOULD BE GREATFULL THANKS

I have same problem like you. Do anyone what should be bad or how solve it? Thanks for your help...

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello!

I have the same Avic S2.I made mistake to flash my device without make back up ;(

And now only the audio player and bluetooth icons are highlighted and the navigation isn't.. :cry:

Can somebody help me?I don't know the structure and file names in Resident Flash to make IGO runing.

Grumplik you did a great job specially whit the iGO8 + CorePlayer-ROM but the link it's broken ;(

• 2 months later...

Hi,I have a small problem with iGO.I installed it and ran it and everything went well.It navigates normally and all of the things work.But when I turn the unit off (with the button at the top,not at the rear) and then on a box containing "iGO8.exe has performed an illegal operation and will be shut" appears.Therefore I get to the Windows CE and have to turn the iGO on manually.Do you know where the problem could be?Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Has anyone figured out how to fix the

Failed to open file igo/320/_240/loading.bmp exiting application error?

Does anyone know any other resources for the avic-s2 gps pioneer? IRC channels or www sites?

Thanks

You have got wrong files. Please write to me I know how to make it work.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, this software finally helped me turn my Pioneer AVIC-S1 turned back on ....

Now the problem i have is that i dont have the maps, its gone :(

i know i didnt copy coz it was in the gps not on a SD card.

The maps you have on your website, everytime i click on it to download, it takes me to rapidshare website and it says File not found. So could you please please help me get the maps up and running for me to download it and if there is anyway i can get the Original maps for AVIC-S1 maps back, i will truly really appricaite your help. God bless you. Thank you

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello people

I have one avic-S1, and i try to do somethings for put a new GPS system but i'm delete some folders.

Then i found this forum and i see this manual

Hello,

Like most of you, I bought a AVIC S2 and I was very disappointed with it.The main reasons are the old navigation program and the old maps.I decided to write a guide on how I solved this problem.

Before you start

• [*:1y06cgds] If you want to have more than 1 navigation program the 1GB SD card isn't enough(You can find 2GB for less than 10$).
    [*:1y06cgds]SD card should be formatted in FAT.
    [*:1y06cgds]If you will use the SD card that comes with the AVIC copy the original maps to your computer for backup(or any other place) or just use another SD card.
    [*:1y06cgds]Copy the folder "The Flash Disk" from your device to your computer.
    [*:1y06cgds]To copy large files to the SD card I recommended using any SD card reader(laptop with SD card reader,mp3 with SD card slot).Its much faster than transferring through the AVIC.
    [*:1y06cgds]You will need Microsoft ActiveSync 4.5 to copy to/from the AVIC.

it's possible someone share the contet of flash disk??

Great forum guys

regards

joshuac

• 2 years later...

Hello to everybody... I have a problem .

1)Can someone tell me the simple steps , how to install NavNGo iGo8-8.3.2.64029 ?

2)Also in flash disk there is a file named GS2Map . Can i ghange that to iGO , so the igo run everytime i turn on the device?

3)In windows folder , there is ppath.txt in which i change the root of the program , but everytime i m doing a hard reset turn to default , which is gs2map...

• 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...
beads for jewelry making Books also printed with them as the main character! o Personalized picture frame inserts C 103: Add your warm and loving photo to a personalized veneer frame insert, and you've just created the perfect gift! Something you won't find anywhere else o Fudge D 155: Did you know fudge can be any one of 30 or 40 flavors? Need a fun and practical gift? This is it! And no stocking or 'Santa Plate' is complete without a small package of fudge! o Native American Terra Cotta Holiday Tree ornaments C 235: Viola Nichols comes down from Navajo country with marvelous gifts. She also sells stunning terra cotta one of a kind Navajo Christmas tree ornaments. Depending on the complexity, they sell for between $20 and $30.