AVIC411.com

Any or potential UK owners

Yes, ordered mine last Saturday, Pioneer expect delivery to them today (Tuesday) and I should have it by Friday so install on Saturday in my F150 Harley edition (2000) so a bit of trial and error as it's not listed as fitting this model year photos will follow :twisted::D

Yes, ordered mine last Saturday, Pioneer expect delivery to them today (Tuesday) and I should have it by Friday so install on Saturday in my F150 Harley edition (2000) so a bit of trial and error as it's not listed as fitting this model year photos will follow :twisted::D

good man - keep us informed

may give my installer a ring tomorrow :)

Paul

when you did your kenwood and the connects2 were you able to get your trim ring flush with the rest of the unit?

Mine wasn't the kenwood Aleic it's a Pioneer, do you mean the facia then yes? Just have a search on here or TTF plenty of my pics about :)

good man - keep us informed

may give my installer a ring tomorrow :)

Ok quick update for you, DELIVERY DELAYED TO PIONEER EUROPE bugger! :( should be here Tuesday sometime so will get back to y'all once it's here. Oh took a closer look at the so called din and a half appature :? looks like a insert in the hole so shouldnt prove to be too much of a problem adjusting it with a cutting wheel :twisted:

yes the units have landed a total of 50 in the UK. there bigger than I thought looking at the hole it's got to fit in :shock: so the cutting wheel will have to come out again lol but they are a very nice looking unit I cant wait to get it in there and fire it up, going to take a while though due to the now custom install but where theres a will theres a way, got the ts-w77a to go under the rear seat as well

Well I have mine now, just finished hacking the dash around and the unit fits a treat :D although the truck looks a right mess, seats and half the dash out lol but all going in good, most of the wir ing is now done, but I need a long RCA cable for the sub and still waiting for the DVD multi changer and new rear screens, going to have a pair of US XQ 7" screens for sale real soon should anyone be interested