AVIC411.com

PASSWORD GENERATION SITE WORKING!!

I just entered mine and got a password back and also.. this at the bottom..

this isnt what I ordered, it is a CNSD-100FM

"The Password shown above is unique and can only be used with the Device Number (Pioneer navigation unit) and Media Number (CNDV-700HD) you entered on the previous screen. Once you leave this screen, the password CANNOT be regenerated.

It is highly recommended that you print this screen or write down the Password. This Password is required to continue the CNDV-700HD software installation.

For detailed instructions on how to continue the CNDV-700HD software installation, please see Step 2 in the Operation Manual for Updating included in the CNDV-700HD package."

im scared :cry:

I update my wife's car - the website generated a 16 digit password.

Next, I go to update mine and it gives me a 15-digit passcode. The AVIC in my truck wants a 16-digit number, but I only have a 15. I double checked everything, then I had my wife double check everything - it all checks out (Media number, Device ID and password). It's all correct but it doesn't work as a 16 digit code.

Anyone else get this or know what to do?

I just did mine as well on my F90BT but noticed two things. First the POI Icons are all the generic icons... bummber because X-series says all the branded icons are installed, no need to mod. Second there is now a new icon in the source screen that says Traffic but is ghosted out. I wonder if I can hook up the XM Traffic. Any thoughts

My update completed successfully! I took a test drive, all is good! I have 3.0 and also now have 3G in my area (AT&T iPhone 3G)

At&t 3g in my area NYC amounts to 92kbs saturday night and peak at around 380kbs on fast days. Well at least I did the tethering hack and getting what amounts to be dial up internet speed via the iphone.