AVIC411.com

AHHHHHHHHHH!. NOW IM GETTING PISSED.

Ok. I finally got my password for my update. I already installed the first card. Of course i couldnt finish because i couldnt get the password. I go out there to finish the update, it wont do anything off either SD card. 1 or 2. WTF. Pressed the reset button, still nothing. Reset everything to factory settings, nothing. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON. This is the most frustraiting radio ever.

What software is your deck running right now? which version are you trying to install? Have you updated WINCE yet? I ask because i couldn't get mine to work right out of the box. I had to wipe the damn thing clean and start completely over. It wasnt until i updated WINCE that i could do anything with it. Did you get the update from Pioneer or did you download it? I suspect you might have more luck going through the manual update process rather than the auto process. I tried doing it te auto way at first and the deck would just reboot in a loop. Hope maybe i got you pointed in the right direction...

good luck